Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
Rolex24 has been great. Was about to post about KMag leading, but he just got a penalty that I’ve not heard of before? “Wheel rotation on the jack stand” - What’s that mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
Appreciate the explanations!

And yeah, it was a super tight race for even a short endurance race, let alone a 24 hour one. Shame that tire blew again, must have been something wrong either in the setup or the wheelwell for them to lose another tire. Feel like we were robbed of a last lap thriller, but overall a fantastic race and glad so many of the classes were close for most of the race.

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
There was a good interview about the MX-5 Cup on this episode and how they are investing in the grassroots, but yeah it's absolute peanuts compared to the bigger programs: http://www.radiolemans.co/2021/02/10/midweek-motorsport-s16-e06/

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
I don't know if I can think of a more dangerous stretch of track than Eau Rouge (excepting maybe Macao)

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
I have Motortrend through Sling. Because they are the American distributor, I hoping to see if they have a full slate of qualifying, practice, etc. Nope, just lots of Guys (And sometimes Girls) In Garages shows until the actual event starts.

Where can I watch the buildup?

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
Rolex 24 spoiled us to start the year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
Only a few random fans might say it’s a Triple Crown, but I would be shocked if he thought it was. Even if a class win was enough (still, no), his best lap times wouldn’t have made the cut in multiple LMP2 teams with all pros.