Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Nice new op OP.

Daytooooonnaaaaaa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Jesus how long are they going to keep interviewing a single NASCAR driver

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Is lmp3 a season long class or was it just for daytona?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

At least Mazda still is involved in the best IMSA racing, Spec Miata.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

There's talk that the C8 Z06/ZR1 has room in it for a hybrid system. I wonder if that would fit in the regs for LMDh in the hypercar category?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Finally. Time for h.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Incredible tip, thanks!

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Someone isn't happy
https://twitter.com/Glickenhaus/status/1371947975090577409

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

12 hours of respecting the bumps

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

When the vid is over lol never I'll attend as well.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Early sebring action today!

Leh Keen is racing in the Carrera Cup this year and that seems unfair to the rest of the field.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

algebra testes posted:

I thought it was on Youtube, but that might only be parts of the world.

It was on motorsport like 2 season ago and the coverage sucked as far as I can remember. The commentators were dull.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I never got the email sent to prospective buyers. Maybe it got caught in my spam filter or something?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

MazeOfTzeentch posted:

N24 is way better than Spa for the simple fact that it's not run by the SRO

Also because Volker Strycek and his 1988 Opel Manta that race every year, with a foxtail on the antenna.

I thought they were retiring the car long term because it was getting harder to find parts and stuff?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

boop the snoot posted:

I don’t know anything about endurance racing because I watch the vastly superior Formula 1 (😍Lando, Charl, George).

Who is Dries Vanthoor and why do I feel like he’s been on my feed more than anyone else?

Also do weather delays pause the 24 hour clock?

If it rains hard enough they red flag but the clock stays running. It's happened in the N24 in the past where overnight it was too bad to race but the clock kept on running.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

The top class is getting so fast it's so wild.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

There's usually a long red flag isn't there?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

One more brand putting it in H!

Maybe they're gonna run Le Mans too?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

algebra testes posted:

Yeah I just bought the whole thing because look, i'm going to get 24 hours worth of content come Le Mans time.

LMDH is going from "revitalizing prototype racing" to potential arms race that's going to ruin everything and i'm extremely here for it.

For like 3 years it's gonna be sick

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

It is time for the mans.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

https://jalopnik.com/bentley-is-working-on-an-electric-continental-race-car-1847512972

I wasn't aware of FIA eGT but hopefully it happens. The necessary pitstop part of it sounds...interesting I guess? Hope more comes out of it.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Extreme E so far is okay I guess and that's another Agag joint.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Trust the process????

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Rainy The Mans

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Come on Toyota I believe in you. The world needs your strength to prevent a Glickenhaus podium.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Montoya is very cool in my book though

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Does IMSA h starts in 2022 or 23?

Edit: I looked it up and it's next year. Maybe it'll be worth it to go to Daytona again hmmm

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

https://racer.com/2021/11/03/nakajima-to-leave-toyota-wec-drive/
I wonder what Nakajima has next. From his statement it doesn't sound like he's retiring from racing at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Are the IMSA h's starting before the WEC's?