Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I don’t know anything about endurance racing because I watch the vastly superior Formula 1 (😍Lando, Charl, George).

Who is Dries Vanthoor and why do I feel like he’s been on my feed more than anyone else?

Also do weather delays pause the 24 hour clock?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

CactusWeasle posted:

Dries is the younger brother of Laurence, who is the best Vanthoor.

Dries was once forced to take his racecar to a gokart track and to explain to everyone there that he is an idiot

Just wanna say F1 quali today was the most entertaining shitshow and yesterday I watched a guy in N24 qualifying struggle to close the door of his Audi in the pit lane.

I think we have a common ground here (stupidity, the common ground is stupidity)

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I just watched the Brands Hatch crash and uh…

I feel like people should’ve predicted that this would eventually happen with the way the track was laid out and where the marshal post was.

Maybe this is just hindsight though 🤷‍♂️

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Remember just a few months ago when most of the grid ran out of energy

They’re certainly heading in the right direction if you’ve only been paying attention since the end of April.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Hear me out:

Lmao

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
https://twitter.com/formularacers_/status/1429438274200915974?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
what am I watching?