Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Only hitting me now that there is no Bathurst 12h this year. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

The only fresh concrete at Sebring should be the small patch he's buried under.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

just a heads up that this weekend is the Nurburgring 24. I presume it'll be streamed on youtube as normal with radio lemans commentary.

Thanks for the heads up but I was already reminded when I ran past a huge graffiti dick on the road the other day.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

The hailstorm red flag a few years ago was the best

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

The worst fog seems to be on the GP front straight

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

One last check of the Cayman islands weather from rlm

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

It makes more sense to me as the 3 prestigious races even if some have lost their lustre since the 60s.

I think Andretti technically has a Le Mans class win/WDC/Indy too, not quite a crown. A hat maybe.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Bathurst 1000 this weekend. Weird having it in December but I remember back in the split years the V8 race being as late as November. A lot of support series over the whole week TCR, GTs S5000 as well as the usual. S5000 are under the 2 minute mark.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Wouldn't want to embarrass the main show

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Judging by the accidents the S5000s have been having at the chase they were right to take some power off them.

Bathurst start gets later every year

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Used to be I had to remember not to sleep in or I'd miss the start

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Knuckles!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaceblancmange