Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Ok, game time. I remember two years ago Motortrend wasn't poo poo, but I did the UK VPN trick. Should I give them a chance this year or stick with FIA WEC?

e: haha FIA already showing Error 500

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 12:50 on Aug 21, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Who's still on the jack for the formation lap?

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

harperdc posted:

[edit] I've got the WEC app beaming to the TV right now
I'm jealous - this is my... fifth? year streaming the WEC website with my laptop hooked into the TV. It would be nice to have something native on XBox and not need a VPN. This year I'm not even bothering to mute WEC for RLM.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
lol a loving PIT manoeuvre in the first turn, good to see Forza drivers have gone pro

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Custard Undies posted:

God that looks good

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
FIA WEC booth still not letting Toyota forget 2016 hahaha

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

this is the most clownshoes le mans i can even remember
What did I miss in the last four hours? Had RLM in my headphones while I was out but couldn't keep that up the entire time.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
gently caress it I might watch this all the way through and just pray it's somehow as fun as 2016 LMP1 or 2017 GTE Pro

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Dudley posted:

For fucks sake, Glikenhaus are basically ByKolles without the charm or competence.
On the other hand they (hours ago) completed more laps of Le Mans than ByKolles has over their entire history.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Porsche out of podium contention so they're going to force a full-course yellow for the last hour.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
I always tune in for the last few hours because one of the classes turns into a knife fight but that's not happening this year. GTE Pro has been... uneventful? Not that sad it's being retired for a bigger GTE Am.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
WRT: We Re-enact Toyota

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Dudley posted:

Apparently not enough people have died loving with race tracks to tell that oval office with the flag you perhaps don't gently caress with a live race track while 2 cars are fighting for a win.
I noticed that too - maybe it was a long lens but that looked insane.