Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

marshalljim posted:

US only, but Michelin is sponsoring a free year of access to IMSA on NBC Sports Trackpass again.

If you have an account, including one with last year's offer still active, log in, hit that link, and enter the code MICHELINIMSA2021 when prompted. It should show as "IMSA on TrackPass - 2021 Season" in your subscriptions thereafter.

I just bought a new set of Contis so this feels dirty but gently caress it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

harperdc posted:

Ryan Eversley must thank you, that's the law

He did and I love him.

And now I get to piss my wife off by yelling CAAAAAAAAHNtinetal every time we get in her car.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Rip Sabine, truly an awesome woman.

Headed to Sebring, hopefully my camp site isnt taken. Never left this late before.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

net work error posted:

12 hours of respecting the bumps

You're goddamn right.

Improvised camp this year as I'm solo.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Peanut President posted:

nice gatorsdaily flag

It's a conversation starter for sure. Everyone loves it.

Edit: some guys I see every year just let me know their dad died, he was 94. He was the reason I bring a bottle of good whiskey to the track, and have multiple race posters each year, to give people that I haven't met. First time I met him it was like meeting family, and the whole family counts as friends even if we only see each other once a year.

Did a shot for him, did a shot for Sabine. Enjoy your friends and loved ones, even if they're friends you only see at certain times.

iwentdoodie fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Mar 17, 2021

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
I almost hit a peacock, so that sounds entirely normal.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Early sebring action today!

The MX5 qual was nuts. I dont think a single car made it without damage.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

SPACE HOMOS posted:

lol the 991.2s look insane with red headlights. The new 992s look pretty slick though.

They look neat but goddamn they race boring.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
MX5 race was a banger again this morning. Literally. So glad they brought them here, solidly the best racing of the week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Jimmie does not respect the bumps