Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Daytona last year was the race that got me into sports car racing so I'm excited to watch it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Lol at the Porsche. Bye bye bodywork!

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

So have they actually interveiwed a non-Nascar driver yet?

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

Sucks for the DPi Cadillac. 9 mins left and the rear tire blows sending it back to 5th.

All in all a fun race.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

Do drivers have contracts with teams? Nick Tandy drove a Porsche but now drives for Corvette Racing. Can they just switch teams whenever they want?

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

Nice, now I can cancel my subscription and charge it to Michelin.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

CactusWeasle posted:

There is no reason at all for Dale Earnhardt junior to be on a sports car broadcast

Daytona was especially bad about this.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

algebra testes posted:

Lol what happened to the Corvettes???

The #3 came back to take the lead only to get clipped by a BMW with 8 mins left. Good finish!

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

Thanks for the heads up. I had no idea this race was this weekend so it looks like my plans have changed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

https://twitter.com/HRacing76/status/1421492612192739330?s=20