Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Herstory Begins Now posted:

That aside, I'm very curious what people feel is a reasonable consequence for people misrepresenting what they post/reposting some misleading, outragey twitter bait or similar?

And on that note, I'm gathering generally that most people want to return to the previous standard of articles getting posted with a short paragraph of framing and preferably also an extract of particularly relevant points?

My opinion is that it should be a week for the first offense and a subforum ban for the second. If you can't be hosed to follow through with your twitter embeds before inflicting them on others then you don't need to post in D&D, ever. It's particularly bad with twitter given that the embeds often redirect back to twitter, which means that readers are forced to engage with the platform itself.

But none of that is relevant because nothing in this thread matters until the moderators say how far they are willing to go, and how willing the admins are to back them in the inevitable QCS thread when they punish someone from Clique A and Clique A goes batshit and starts terrorizing the mod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU