Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

big dong wanter posted:

Eat poo poo Cat Interceptor, its time for a new thread (:h:).
Australia update: still largely on fire.
America update: still completely inscrutable
Britain update: somehow even more inscrutable
Car update: cars remain bad

Well, a fucky year later and... Australia is no longer largely on fire. The rest... persists.

Vaccine coming out at a reasonable pace. This is the month where the tide turns and we can start seeing an end to this bullshit.

Be kind to one another. Be kind to yourself.

Talk about bad cars and bad car decisions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Impeachment trial month.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Rhyno posted:

Impeachment trial month.

And Orange's entire team of lawyers just dropped him like a bad habit. :munch:

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I crashed my car the other week and it was written off but we just went and bought the exact same car again in the exact same colour so i can pretend I never crashed it

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
In conclusion, cars are mostly bad

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

fridge corn posted:

P. Much.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

fridge corn posted:

New AI motto.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

fridge corn posted:

I crashed my car the other week and it was written off but we just went and bought the exact same car again in the exact same colour so i can pretend I never crashed it

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
So I don’t quite know how to describe this one. If you have ever heard of the term Pittsburgh rare, the suspected origins involve steelworkers cooking steaks at work on white hot metal. This concept exists in industry. Inventive workers like to find easy ways to have lunch ready and waiting. At my first factory job, there was a reverse cycle refrigerator used to store cyanide and some other chemicals used in plasma spray coating rolls. The first thing someone told me was it was a great place to warm up tv dinners. Just put it in and by lunch time its piping hot. Sure enough, people did just that. Seemed like a bad idea to me.

At work on Friday, someone had been using a hot glue tank to warm up a can of ravioli. Normally, the can was placed beside or underneath the tank. Somehow, it got inside the tank with 30 pounds 400 degree molten glue. The resulting explosion burned 4 people. The blast radius was about 30 feet, everywhere a glob of glue went there was a spiderweb trail to follow. I watched one person try to rub it off their forehead and it took the skin with it. Thankfully, no one got large burns, but its something I don’t want to see again. I have seen a couple amputations and this was way worse.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

rdb posted:

So I don’t quite know how to describe this one. If you have ever heard of the term Pittsburgh rare, the suspected origins involve steelworkers cooking steaks at work on white hot metal. This concept exists in industry. Inventive workers like to find easy ways to have lunch ready and waiting. At my first factory job, there was a reverse cycle refrigerator used to store cyanide and some other chemicals used in plasma spray coating rolls. The first thing someone told me was it was a great place to warm up tv dinners. Just put it in and by lunch time its piping hot. Sure enough, people did just that. Seemed like a bad idea to me.

At work on Friday, someone had been using a hot glue tank to warm up a can of ravioli. Normally, the can was placed beside or underneath the tank. Somehow, it got inside the tank with 30 pounds 400 degree molten glue. The resulting explosion burned 4 people. The blast radius was about 30 feet, everywhere a glob of glue went there was a spiderweb trail to follow. I watched one person try to rub it off their forehead and it took the skin with it. Thankfully, no one got large burns, but its something I don’t want to see again. I have seen a couple amputations and this was way worse.

Jesus. Yeah, burns are horrifying. Steam is bad enough, but anything that sticks to the skin is a thousand times worse. Also, dumb poo poo like this is why OSHA exists. Those dumb "no food or drink" stickers that go on industrial/lab fridges or ovens that you get fined for not having? This is why.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

BuckyDoneGun posted:

Do they really strike you as the sort of guys to have a trailer queen though?

Of course not!

They're building an entire truck for that, not just a trailer! :v:

sharkytm posted:

Jesus. Yeah, burns are horrifying. Steam is bad enough, but anything that sticks to the skin is a thousand times worse. Also, dumb poo poo like this is why OSHA exists. Those dumb "no food or drink" stickers that go on industrial/lab fridges or ovens that you get fined for not having? This is why.

God yes, I've still got divots in my arm from an encounter with molten sugar seven years ago. Would have been a hell of a lot worse but I had a sink full of cold water handy I could jam my whole forearm in.

Liquid Communism fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Jan 31, 2021

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

sharkytm posted:

Every warning sticker has a story behind it, usually a tragedy.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

When I started at my current job I found out someone was using a welding rod warming oven to warm their lunch up. I said if I ever found who it was I'd dob them in without hesitation and got called all sorts of names for it. Apparently it's fine they've been doing it for years who am I to think I know better that these ancient imbeciles. Go rub your fingers down a welding rod fresh out the pack and tell me you'd lick your fingers after that.

Only last year I saw someone bend a rod into a rudimentary fork because they couldn't be arsed to clean one.

The people who caused the problem aren't always the one to suffer but at least in the case of self inflicted rare metal poisoning there's no blast radius.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

cakesmith handyman posted:

When I started at my current job I found out someone was using a welding rod warming oven to warm their lunch up. I said if I ever found who it was I'd dob them in without hesitation and got called all sorts of names for it. Apparently it's fine they've been doing it for years who am I to think I know better that these ancient imbeciles. Go rub your fingers down a welding rod fresh out the pack and tell me you'd lick your fingers after that.

Only last year I saw someone bend a rod into a rudimentary fork because they couldn't be arsed to clean one.

The people who caused the problem aren't always the one to suffer but at least in the case of self inflicted rare metal poisoning there's no blast radius.

Other than their children, families, and expensive chelation drugs they'll consume while dying a preventable death.

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?

sharkytm posted:

Other than their children, families, and expensive chelation drugs they'll consume while dying a preventable death.

The guy who told me to use the cyanide fridge died of cancer 2 years ago.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I found a bunch of mountain dew bottles in a chemical fridge last year. They lock it now.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

sharkytm posted:

PepperidgeState Farm remembers.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Finally have the loving garage. Well, finally got it 2 days ago, but been too busy working to take pics or do much of anything aside from hang a shop light.

It's... spacious, but obviously had shelving, lots of lighting on the ceiling, etc at some point (and judging by the floor, an engine swap or three has happened). Has also been broken into at some point going by the pry marks around the latch on the man door. That door just has a knob lock, and the door itself sits inside a tiny atrium - there's pry marks all around the latch (I was able to pop it open easily with just a screwdriver). Going ghetto and putting a rekeyable deadbolt where the knob goes (the hole is already drilled deep enough in the door frame, probably had one at some point - door frame looks like it's been replaced too).

No loving outlets except on the ceiling. :sigh: $2.50 extension cord from Walmart ("Candy Cane" extension cord, probably leftover from the holidays) and $1 of hooks in the ceiling to hold it up, plus a $20 "5000 lumen" shop light later...

Kinda wishing I'd flipped the light around and run the cord along the wall, but meh. I'd need a longer cord at the least.

With the car backed in, roughly 6" of clearance between the overhead door and the front bumper, I have about 4.5 feet between the rear bumper and the wall. Ample room on both sides. I think it's a little deeper than the garage at my last apartment, also a little wider. DEFINITELY much larger than the garage I had at the duplex.

I have a strong wifi signal in the garage, so I'll probably throw an old desktop with a cheap wireless adapter out there once I get a bench setup. I have no idea where the breaker is though, nor do I know how many garages are served by the breaker (I'm guessing 4), so I don't want to plug too much stuff in. I suspect I'll have to use a UPS on the PC to avoid random reboots; the lights almost go out for a moment when a door opener in the building kicks on, and the LED shop light flickers the entire time an opener is running (explains the random flickering my living room ceiling fan does, maybe).

Said pry marks:

I have an old alarm system that I'll be putting out there as well. It'll just be a noisemaker until I can figure out a way to use a relay output to send a text message or something - I figure this is Pi territory. But it should scare most people off, at least. Going to mount the system and siren on the ceiling and put the keypad by the door. I have keyfobs for it too (with visor clips), so I can disarm it easily when opening the overhead door (or I could just put a 2 minute entry delay on the overhead door).

edit: well poo poo, looks like there's a decent mobile app (with its own web service) that will work well with a ~$125 IP communicator for the system, no monthly monitoring fees, and it ties directly into the panel (it goes inside the metal enclosure and hooks into the keypad bus). That may be a lot easier. if not a little more expensive on the hardware side. It needs an ethernet cable, but I have a wifi extender that can function as a wifi to ethernet thing. I'll have to plug it in out there and see if it gets a decent signal, and make sure it doesn't drop when the door opener kicks in. Though for now I just want to get the deadbolt on and the alarm functioning. It's been in a box for a couple of years, so I'm sure I'm gonna need new batteries for the wireless stuff and a new backup battery for the system (12v ~3aH, IIRC... pretty cheap).

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Jan 31, 2021

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

STR posted:

Finally have the loving garage. Well, finally got it 2 days ago, but been too busy working to take pics or do much of anything aside from hang a shop light.

It's... spacious, but obviously had shelving, lots of lighting on the ceiling, etc at some point (and judging by the floor, an engine swap or three has happened). Has also been broken into at some point going by the pry marks around the latch on the man door. That door just has a knob lock, and the door itself sits inside a tiny atrium - there's pry marks all around the latch (I was able to pop it open easily with just a screwdriver). Going ghetto and putting a rekeyable deadbolt where the knob goes (the hole is already drilled deep enough in the door frame, probably had one at some point - door frame looks like it's been replaced too).

No loving outlets except on the ceiling. :sigh: $2.50 extension cord from Walmart ("Candy Cane" extension cord, probably leftover from the holidays) and $1 of hooks in the ceiling to hold it up, plus a $20 "5000 lumen" shop light later...

Kinda wishing I'd flipped the light around and run the cord along the wall, but meh. I'd need a longer cord at the least.

Those LED deformable lights that fold out but have a standard medium base work far better than they should. A 80-100W unit would make a massive difference. Found all over Amazon and ebay, probably even some B&M stores now too.

meatpimp posted:

And Orange's entire team of lawyers just dropped him like a bad habit. :munch:
I would be shocked if he is convicted, even though it is in the absolute best interest of the republican party.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof
Woke up to about 3" of snow on the ground this morning. Very glad I don't have to drive to work until Thursday.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Plow truck left me a 2 foot mound at the end of the driveway to dig through. So that hurt.

Edit: I spent 90 minutes digging out the driveway and cutting a path to the front door. I just got a "failed delivery attempt" notification from Amazon. So I checked my doorbell cam and the dude stopped for 5 seconds and took off.

Rhyno fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Jan 31, 2021

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

slidebite posted:

Those LED deformable lights that fold out but have a standard medium base work far better than they should. A 80-100W unit would make a massive difference. Found all over Amazon and ebay, probably even some B&M stores now too.

We sell them at work, but they cost a decent chunk ($35), and TBH I'd rather have something I can hang where I want it, and I wanted it independent of the overall garage lighting (your typical US ceramic single bulb socket). I've hung it right over where I plan to put a workbench. We also get an absolute SHITTON of returns on them at work for being DOA or dying really quick. Par for the course for our "as seen on TV" section.

There's a ~100W equivalent CFL in the regular socket, with a metal cage around it (with loving nonstandard screws, so I need to either bribe maintenance to remove it or buy some security torx bits). They may be a bit gunshy about letting me touch anything; the socket looks brand new, there's obvious recent drywall/spackle work around it, and it's very obvious that there were a shitload of strip lights mounted to the ceiling before (I'd say at least 8 of them, judging by patches and painting that was done around them) - gonna guess the previous tenant ripped the socket out and wired the lights to it. PO also pre-oiled the garage floor significantly, and left tons of holes in the walls from shelving and .... who knows what else. The tracks for the overhead door are.... uh, pretty "custom" too (there's even holes where the door opener and chain drive have been torn out of the ceiling and wall above the door), looks like someone hooked into them to use a hoist of some kind. Going by the stains on the floor, the patches in the ceiling roughly where beams would be, the hilariously bent garage door rails, the garage door opener itself being a bit offset (a few inches from what looks to be where it was forcefully ripped out of the ceiling, right down to a bent chain rail)... gonna guess a few engine swaps happened without a proper engine hoist. Something like "chainfall wrapped around the door opener, what could go wrong? :haw:"

Ideally the property manglement would have replaced the tracks and opener, and tried to reuse the original mounting points. I know the door has been replaced at some point (date on it is 8 years after the place was built), but my "updated" apartment still has the original 1998 appliances - they just swapped out carpet for laminate, and replaced the kitchen cabinets + slapped some new finish on the countertops. Oh, a couple of new light fixtures too (one new boob light for the entry, 2 new ceiling fans that use loving GU bulbs, and the same loving light fixture you'll find in nearly every apartment in the US in the dining area when they try to say it's been "updated"). Not gonna name the management company directly, but it's a combination of "shade of monochrome" with a star. They've been a clusterfuck to deal with since day one and I'd rather not deal with them ever again once the lease is up.

e: drat that turned into a bit of a rant

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Jan 31, 2021

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Deep frying my kid’s body weight in chicken on my deck in 0°C weather. Owns bones.

Also got to go on a hike with my buddies that I haven’t seen for months.

5/5 would Sunday again.

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

STR posted:

Said pry marks:

All apartments i've had in SF have had those, makes you feel super great about leaving expensive stuff at home

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

First page pet pic. She was a baby for about 2 days :(

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

rdb posted:

When I worked on the EMU someone went to heat up a can of beans in the autoclave for the hard upper torso. Of course it exploded all over the inside, luckily no people got hurt. That and it's a lowest-level clean (visual) instead of clean-room clean at the micron level. It was still a 5 digit cleanup before it could be used again.

I was amazed at the lack of common sense a lot of the people working on life critical hardware had at that place. It's probably like that everywhere but I try not to think about it too much.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

fridge corn posted:

Lol I did the exact same thing after looking at a shitload of other cars and was like "meh"

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

STR posted:

We sell them at work, but they cost a decent chunk ($35), and TBH I'd rather have something I can hang where I want it, and I wanted it independent of the overall garage lighting (your typical US ceramic single bulb socket). I've hung it right over where I plan to put a workbench. We also get an absolute SHITTON of returns on them at work for being DOA or dying really quick. Par for the course for our "as seen on TV" section.

There's a ~100W equivalent CFL in the regular socket, with a metal cage around it (with loving nonstandard screws, so I need to either bribe maintenance to remove it or buy some security torx bits). They may be a bit gunshy about letting me touch anything; the socket looks brand new, there's obvious recent drywall/spackle work around it, and it's very obvious that there were a shitload of strip lights mounted to the ceiling before (I'd say at least 8 of them, judging by patches and painting that was done around them) - gonna guess the previous tenant ripped the socket out and wired the lights to it. PO also pre-oiled the garage floor significantly, and left tons of holes in the walls from shelving and .... who knows what else. The tracks for the overhead door are.... uh, pretty "custom" too (there's even holes where the door opener and chain drive have been torn out of the ceiling and wall above the door), looks like someone hooked into them to use a hoist of some kind. Going by the stains on the floor, the patches in the ceiling roughly where beams would be, the hilariously bent garage door rails, the garage door opener itself being a bit offset (a few inches from what looks to be where it was forcefully ripped out of the ceiling, right down to a bent chain rail)... gonna guess a few engine swaps happened without a proper engine hoist. Something like "chainfall wrapped around the door opener, what could go wrong? :haw:"

Ideally the property manglement would have replaced the tracks and opener, and tried to reuse the original mounting points. I know the door has been replaced at some point (date on it is 8 years after the place was built), but my "updated" apartment still has the original 1998 appliances - they just swapped out carpet for laminate, and replaced the kitchen cabinets + slapped some new finish on the countertops. Oh, a couple of new light fixtures too (one new boob light for the entry, 2 new ceiling fans that use loving GU bulbs, and the same loving light fixture you'll find in nearly every apartment in the US in the dining area when they try to say it's been "updated"). Not gonna name the management company directly, but it's a combination of "shade of monochrome" with a star. They've been a clusterfuck to deal with since day one and I'd rather not deal with them ever again once the lease is up.

e: drat that turned into a bit of a rant
Oh sure, definitely that hanging light is good to have for working, but I mean more garage light in general since you have that medium base screw in. Get rid of that bulb that's there and put in a 80-100W (not equiv) LED. ~80,000 lumens.

I have a true 100W CFL, and the "C" in CFL is hilarious. It is certainly not compact and actually puts out around the equivalent of a 600W incandescent.

And yeah, that should be the landlords job but we all know they go as cheap and basic as they can.

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Happy February, the month I enter the last year of my mid-30’s. Utah has been weird. Almost no snow in the Salt Lake valley. It was upper 40’s today and tons of sunshine, we took the kids to a playground that was nearly empty and it ruled. They were so happy to be untethered and free to run. I cannot wait for spring.

Humphreys
Jan 26, 2013

We conceived a way to use my mother as a porn mule

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Happy February, the month I enter the last year of my mid-30’s. Utah has been weird. Almost no snow in the Salt Lake valley. It was upper 40’s today and tons of sunshine, we took the kids to a playground that was nearly empty and it ruled. They were so happy to be untethered and free to run. I cannot wait for spring.

I'll agree that 37 is still mid 30s if you do mate!

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat

Humphreys posted:

Agree completely. In fact I think once you hit there you start counting backwards :v:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I've been 37 for the last 5 years :ssh:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

lol how the gently caress is it nearly March again?

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

slidebite posted:

Oh sure, definitely that hanging light is good to have for working, but I mean more garage light in general since you have that medium base screw in. Get rid of that bulb that's there and put in a 80-100W (not equiv) LED. ~80,000 lumens.

I have a true 100W CFL, and the "C" in CFL is hilarious. It is certainly not compact and actually puts out around the equivalent of a 600W incandescent.

And yeah, that should be the landlords job but we all know they go as cheap and basic as they can.

I mean... I'd still need to buy some security torx bits to get the loving cage off of the fixture (it's just a protective cage required by code, not a security thing, no clue why they couldn't use regular screws), and an LED that puts out that kind of light is a hell of a lot more expensive than a couple of strip lights from Harbor Freight. Admittedly I'm pretty tempted to just swap the socket for an outlet and use it to plug in strip lights, but.. :effort: Also having a pull chain on each strip light is kinda nice.

Making it more fun is there's no provision for a deadbolt on the door, so I had to remove the knob and put a deadbolt in its place. Kind of annoying to open/close, and I'm sure it's laughably not ADA compliant, but it'll be a little bit more secure. One of the storage units (in the same... portico? entry? whatever you call it) got vandalized yesterday (door opened, tagged, contents spray painted, etc), and I found new pry marks on my door and the neighboring garage's door. Going to throw a Wyze cam in the garage as well as hooking up my noisemaker alarm. I just need to get off my rear end and go pick up the alarm from storage + new batteries for everything... needs a 4aH battery plus some kind of small batteries (123 I think?) for the door/window sensors, and I need to wire in an external contact to one of the wireless door sensors for the garage door. I'd just block off the door entirely with a workbench if there was another way to get into the garage if the door opener fails; the garage at my last apartment had a key at the top of the door that would allow maintenance to yank the cord for the door disconnect (turn key, yank lock, metal cord comes out that's attached to the disconnect, pop goes the door) - this doesn't. Though the upside with having the door is if the power is out, I can still get into the garage without waiting on maintenance.

I'm kinda tempted to hang the alarm system itself off of the garage door opener brackets - I don't know how it'll hold up to the vibration, but that'll put it really close to power, and I can slap the siren on top of the door opener (making it a bit harder to disable). Also reduces how much wire I'll have to run, I'll only need to run wiring for the keypad and motion sensor (may not do the motion, I don't know how well they handle heat coming off of a just-driven car).
/brain dump

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Feb 1, 2021

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Safety Dance posted:

I bought a tiny quadcopter kit with a first-person-view camera from a friend of mine the other day. I couldn't actually find the quad for a while -- it turns out it packs up into the FPV goggles. Screwed with it for about an hour today. My cats hate it, but they're getting better at ignoring it. I only dropped it into spaghetti sauce once!

Chasing it around the apartment when I've crashed it in some unrecoverable situation is a pretty good excuse to use my bum leg while it recovers.

I was looking at these last week, annoyingly virtually everything in the UK is out of stock aside from the silly expensive kit. They look like hilariously good fun and I need one. What setup have you got?

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Humphreys posted:

I can't because my wife turned 37 in December and I enjoy macabre humor and immediately asked "So what is late thirties like? I am still a couple years away from that" because at 14 months older than me there is a delightful two month overlap where I really get to point out the two year gap.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Olympic Mathlete posted:

lol how the gently caress is it nearly March again?

The previous March never actually ended

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
About a year ago we got a fourth cat. Initially I wasn't on board but then this happened

This is Josie. She's a little hellion but she is practically attached to me when I'm home. I don't think I've ever had a pet that has shown me so much affection before. She sleeps on my side of the bed when I'm gone and rolls in my work clothes if I leave them on the floor.

I fuckin love this cat.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Olympic Mathlete posted:

I was looking at these last week, annoyingly virtually everything in the UK is out of stock aside from the silly expensive kit. They look like hilariously good fun and I need one. What setup have you got?

I've got a NewBeeDrone AcroBee Lite kit. It's the first not-completely-poo poo quadcopter I've owned, and it's definitely better at ricocheting off the walls of my apartment than it should be. I had a couple of RC planes when I was living in Chicago, but I gave all of those accoutrements away when I moved to New York.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

I just replaced the capacitor in a Seiko Kinetic watch.

The scale of the parts and screws in that job is unreasonable. The screws are absolutely impossibly tiny.

I don't know how watch people do that regularly, my nerves are shot.