Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

Facebook dug up this ancient article I read and it's still the best thing. Checkmate, communists, this chimpanzee's a loving idiot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

Saw this bouncing around on twitter, local government zoom meeting from hell. Most of the drama's in the first five minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpYfSnSHHug

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

Ah drat, I spent so long checking! Handforth is not too far from where my parents live so there's an extra layer of surreality to it.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

Single pass of zeros is enough, imo.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYwd0Wus5Ik

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

The Starmerinde has returned to dry dock, but we're sure a relaunch is imminent.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

We're perfectly capable of that sort of nonsense in Engerland, this is from mid-Jan:

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

But who watches Ken Loach's Watchmen? That's right, middle class people.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

Jakabite posted:

I'm almost passed the point of caring personally, it's been a year and I'm just pretty loving sick of it all. I'd agree that we should start opening in a measured way once the most vulnerable are fully vaccinated, though, pending more data on long COVID. The thread does come off as a bit 'one COVID death is unacceptable and we must be in permanent lockdown until not a single bit of COVID exists in the world', I gotta admit.

There are other effective ways of surpressing the disease but our government appears fundamentally incapable of attempting them. It's easier to imagine lockdown going on indefinitely than it is test and trace actually working.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

dispatch_async posted:

Fun fact: Piers Corbyn is one of the 'expert' talking heads in the change denial documentary 'The Great Global Warming Swindle' that Channel 4 made.

Directed by Martin Durkin, a former RCP bod who subsequently made Brexit: the Movie.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

They've already formed a think tank which is advocating for less authoritarian interventions into your crawl space, and Brendon O'Neill has written them up positively in spiked magazine.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1362043007881592837

Reckon he drove himself there?

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

https://twitter.com/LordIanAustin/status/1362183267663896576

Austin's on the mead.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

NotJustANumber99 posted:

when I was a postman I used to imagine it being the apocalypse future where we didnt need letters anymore because of faxes but we still had postmen because people needed something to keep them busy so it was like a desperate band of brothers wwII thing with way unnecessary desperate risk taking postmen in spitfires delivering the innovations catalogue to brains in a jar humans in the last lost decrepit bungalows with anachronistically mundane really boring cul-de-sac names.

You should consider played Death Stranding.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

multijoe posted:

Starmei: Analytical

Please, the image clearly says "Hegelian"

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

The 90s start with Doctor Who getting cancelled, begin to end with Curse of Fatal Death and are gone by the time RTD brings it back.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

Contrapoints is just someone who got really famous really quickly, it's not like they send you a guide when you reach 1 million subs that tells you you can't call people out for talking poo poo about you any more.

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

But do they have a Pistonflaps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

Just get her to print it to pdf, or the weird not-pdf format built into office.