Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

therattle posted:

That reminds me: there are some very plausible vaccination phishing emails purporting to be from the NHS going around.

This is NOT a legitimate covid vaccine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Going to win the votes back with flegs, nationalism and smart suits :cripes:

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Glad he didn't watch Outbreak as they'd be dropping fuel-air bombs on high infection areas instead.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

crispix posted:

I was in the hospital vaccination centre tonight at 6 waiting to get pfizered up and i had to do clapclaps for clapclap time lol

What would they inject you with if you didn't clap :ohdear:

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

quote:

Rose concluded that the Ratcliffe case was a one-off. Starmer accepted Rose’s conclusion and said there was no need therefore to examine other prosecutions to see if other activists had been wrongly convicted.

I'm sure the secret team of infiltrators that lied to secure convictions only did it once.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Yes, right-wing extremists make up almost a fifth of terrorists in jail but did you know that the left wing is getting a bit antisocial???

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1358573504275378178?s=20

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

quote:

It's going to be so cool when the US finally collapses.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Convex posted:

Christ what's with the gain on Boris' microphone :psypop:

BORIS_JOHNSON_BASS_BOOSTED.WAV

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Oh no, guys, the number went down, that's not supposed to happen!

Don't worry, our glorious brexit means the number will continue to fall
wait that's bad

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1359883614402584578?s=20

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
'alleged' because it's happened like 3 times ever.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Pencils R Cool posted:

https://twitter.com/evolvepolitics/status/1362426778824933378

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Kieth is the policy version of

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
FREE MARKET whoa gently caress not that free

They should ban sharing of news in every country.
https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1362508255306649605?s=20

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Sad to hear about the technical error that logs them out every 5 seconds when not driving.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

peanut- posted:

Supposedly (pre-COVID) London is one of only three or four places in the world where Uber is profitable, so I doubt they will be in a hurry to withdraw.

But Uber will threaten to leave and we need to pretend that other companies will not immediately step in to that market, better give Uber an exception to the law.

Pantsmaster Bill posted:

https://twitter.com/BristolCouncil/status/1362469713620721668?s=20

Why the hell is a Labour council advertising loans to improve empty homes?

Who the gently caress owns empty property?

Oh, it's landlords.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Quite how you could achieve something like this with existing schools, I have no idea.

You sell off the existing schools to property developers and relocate the pupils to the now empty lovely town centre office space (one class per floor).

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

multijoe posted:

Every photojournalist in the country is going to be on the prowl on 23/06 looking to take the defining image of jubilation that epitomises the end of the Covid-era

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Boris deliberately got infected with covid so he could use his antibodies to personally vaccinate everyone in the country, thank u boris (votes Tory for ever)

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Jose posted:

are journalists on twitter still talking about kieth being forensic in PMQs

I doubt it

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
A former French ambassador has a book out

:mrapig:

quote:

“David Cameron was always telling other heads of government that he would win and he rejected any help from EU countries,” she told Rusi. She said that if Cameron had warned the EU that he was going to lose, Europe would have come up with a new offer on migration. British ministers told her that they might win with as much as 60% of the vote.
x

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Comrade Fakename posted:

I don’t think it’s likely to happen as not enough people pay close enough attention to local politics, but if left-wing Labour councillors did much better than right-wing ones, it would be very hard for Keith to spin that as a victory for him.

Can't happen when all the left-wing councillors are prevented from running :smug:

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
The opposition to shout at the government all the time imo

x

sinky fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Feb 25, 2021

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Oh dear me posted:

Who will be elected because too many lefties have quit. Yes, it is likely, but it is not certain.

They didn't stop the porridge filled balloon getting elected in the first place.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Closing the borders is impractical and pointless
oh no
https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1366108050285883491?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Bring back Dasani, we won't need to import that. Or bromate.