Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

OwlFancier posted:

I got a loaf of bread for 10p today so I think we might have different standards of cheap.

heh you paid money for bread? simply go to the nearest park and battle the pigeons there for their discarded bread scraps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

just going to install one of these outside the front door to go off on a timer

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Are we supposed to be clapping for anything at the moment? Didn't they try and restart it a few weeks ago and it lasted one time?

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

it's a doggy dog world

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

bump_fn posted:

who the gently caress is captain tom

david bowie sang about him in space oddity

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

use DBAN to scrub your drives, although it will remove the OS and everything

I say scrub but it just overwrites everything with gibberish hundreds of times

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Borrovan posted:

This week, we for some reason speak to a very immature 25 year-old with completely unrealistic expectations about how his life will pan out.

(I did not read the article)

"How I manage money"

*has nothing that needs managing*

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Jose posted:

typical soft southern shite

have you got your Big Coat out yet

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Guavanaut posted:

Exit poop
Enter soup
Take my spoon
We're having minestrone soon

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

jab and go mate, JAB AND GO!

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Jakabite posted:

Running to the filth is bad and any leftist who does it should feel ashamed IMO

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Pesky Splinter posted:

"Looks chaps, I know we absolutely hosed it last year and are now standing astride 100k+ graves...but what if, what if...we just carried on and changed nothing."
"Oh bravo, excellent!"

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Camrath posted:

for a completely cruelty free treat

how do I add additional cruelty to the fudge

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

lol christ, 'the vast majority agree with me, if you don't then you're a goon who doesn't go outside anyway, death is inevitable so give me back my starbucks and cineworld'

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

a silver lining of lockdown for me is I've really enjoyed all the extra time I've been able to spend with my kid at home that I otherwise would have missed if I'd been working as usual the whole time

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Guavanaut posted:

lads going down Superdrug at lunch and getting stuff to do that, I don't know what else they expected to happen.

as a kid we had some college students come down to our school to do the 'drugs are bad' talk and when they started listing off various ways to abuse solvents you could see the 'glue can get you high!?' looks going around

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

stev posted:

Imagine this man in an election debate.

my opponents 3¢ titanium tax doesn't go too far enough!

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

it was The Male Online from the viz I think

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

everyone should be allowed to enjoy things, on television or otherwise, imho

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

don't worry soon Jose will be gone and your woes will be soothed by *reads note* brendan rodgers??

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I'm still holding out for the 'dead begin to rise from their graves' twist, which increases the Conservative poll position by +5 points.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

therattle posted:

I’m drinking more frequently but at lower volumes: a small glass wine or a half or full beer most evenings. Haven’t been drunk for a year.

I was doing shorts of whatever whisky was lying around in between beers while just sitting around watching TV. I even bought some of those fancy omnipollo beers for variety

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

the easiest solution is simply not to enjoy anything. do not engage with creative works in any way and reap the social benefits

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I think its probably supposed to be duck away

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Jose posted:

I want the local elections to be such a massacre that they remove kieth and to see what shitters run for leadership

'corbynites have poisoned the well'

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

up the toon, etc

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

depending on where you live this link might work, I know of a few people <60 who've managed to get both doses booked in

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

there is no salvation in parliamentary politics, your time and money is better invested in local efforts and projects that will yield observable change in the lives of people around you

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

just found out that my GP along with a whole load of others in my borough has recently been taken over by the Centene Corporation, a giant US health insurance firm lol

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Jose posted:

even sepp blatter thought giving it to qatar was too obviously corrupt and wanted england to win it for a bunch of reasons including that. michel platini though convinced everyone else that qatar should get it

sepp posting

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

MikeCrotch posted:

Scorching hot take - cooked breakfasts are bad, continental is 100% superior

your heart is shrivelled and cold, your mind barren and your soul bereft of light and love. you have never known joy, and your barbed talon hands claw and rend at your tattered clothing at those who savour the delights of cooked breakfast foods

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

the chances of anything coming from Mars were a million to one, they said

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Party Boat posted:

Ah, a F.A.T.A.L. fan

lol