Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

stev posted:

What's she done? I vaguely remember another comedian once alluding to her secretly being a poo poo.

Like others have said when she was on Boyle's show she was the peak "haha innit funny tories and labour are just as bad as each other corbyns poo poo isn't he lol"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

CyberPingu posted:

I mean its a considerable amount but it's not the endless supply people think it is.

It also depends on your situation.

If this dude has literally no outgoings except mobile phone costs then yeah it's a huge amount and if he retired at 45 with 1 million in the bank and the same expenses then he'd be set for life.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
So my company's CEO was on QT yesterday.

https://twitter.com/ukiswitheu/status/1360005923515863040?s=20

Absolute oval office.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

sebzilla posted:

Happy pancake day, comrades.

My only question to you is... what is the Correct pancake topping?

I feel like the correct answer should be lemon and sugar but... Nutella loving rules.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
My girlfriend is Portuguese and they have their own version of black pudding, so it's definitely not exclusive to here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Failed Imagineer posted:

Boudin noir is big in France. Man, last time in Paris I had a crèpe drizzled in chocolate sauce with some crumbled boudin noir on top. I would kill anyone of ye to be eating that right now

Oh my god that sounds incredible.