Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Federal legalization means I don't have to tell the border guards I don't smoke weed when I drive down to Seattle anymore despite it being A) legal in Canada, B) legal in WA, and C) something the guards probably smoke too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Lou Takki posted:

Makes sense to me, if someone is a Q person there is no reaching them.

Sure there is. It’s called “involuntary psychiatric hold”.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Cheesy gordita crunch rules, that's probably why.

I'm baked and really want a cheesy gordita crunch now but the nearest taco bell doesn't seem to be on any delivery apps here :smith:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

There is no way to fix America.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

It was an '05~ model iirc. I have no idea what he did to shoehorn it all in there, and I think he traded it for the Ariel.

Besides, the BRZ is RWD.

2WD Subarus are fine, and V8-powered Subarus are fine, but an LS-powered BRZ would definitely be blasphemy.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Orthanc6 posted:

It's costing 500 million per kilometer to add to an existing subway in the middle of Vancouver. It would not surprise me if it was like 5 billion per kilometer or more when it's under a sea. And yeah, this plan is for several hundred kilometers of tunnels. A couple trillion easy.

And the actual expected usage of the Broadway Extension is way higher than BoJo's wildest dreams for the Occupied North Ireland Tunnel; $2.5 billion on five kilometres of tunnels and six underground train stations under one of the largest corridors in the city is a lot more easy to justify and get a return on than a thousand times that on something that'll only see a few thousand daily users at peak if it's even mechanically feasible.

(hello fellow vangoon)

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Just stick to watching Ian and you can't go wrong.

I put him on for general knowledge, background noise, curiosity. Every other gun channel seems tainted in some way.

I miss watching taofluermaus shotgun videos but that channel gives big chud energy. Interesting watching them shoot slugs from Russia, but not enough to overlook the vibe.

considering one of taofledermaus' stars is a fat white cop from the south I'd be surprised if the taofledermaus crew didn't have a body count

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Really, all the good people on YouTube who do gun and gun related poo poo are already friends with Ian and Karl.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Yeah, that looks like it has WAY better visibility than the LLV. Probably also has working heating/AC as well.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Defenestrategy posted:

So out of curiosity what's the big brain reason why the federales aren't handling vaccination efforts*? Wouldn't it be far simpler to have FEMA handle distribution and logistics, seems kind of like what that department was designed to do and would theoretically prevent some of the more egregious amounts of grift and favoritism, especially in the south.

*besides the last president being a ball of rage and piss.

FEMA? NO! JADE HEML JADE HELM DEATH PANELS RA RA OBMABA

You cannot deploy the agency that manages federal emergencies to manage emergencies federally anymore because the right wing thinks they're involved in harvesting adrenochrome to seed the sky with chemtrails to make frogs gay and take your guns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Imagine trying to organize all of America to do something that disrupts their broken pathetic vision of working 78 hours a week (two jobs that give them 39 hours a week each to avoid needing to give healthcare) for 70 years to maybe become a millionaire