Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Hello I have a request I need everyone's favorite/good history books. Topic is not super important I just need the biggest list possible to pull from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Thanks! Its hard finding decent history books to bring into a book store and I can stock lots of these.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Is he posting that as a good thing and not a war crime?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Some Guy TT posted:

this must be why were never getting a reality tv show centered around fast doctors :(

There is a really good book on this period of surgery called The Butchering Art about Joseph Lister trying to introduce anti septics to surgons. For your tv show fix :)

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

His stoping the bay of pigs pissed off lots of killers and cost them potential money and real money and that's worth killing for.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

whats some good books on post ww2 germany?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

was this thread talking about odd westad? whats the general consensus about their books?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

ok thats good to know i found a cheap copy of his book on china restless empire i will check it out

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

his square is pretty cool

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

the current and last us presidents cannot use a map in anyway i would bet my life on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Weka posted:

Prepare to die. One of them provably can

hes just fixing it he aint using it