Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

:(

They... tried

It was better than anything else we designed at that point but im not sure why they didn't just order infinite shermans. I guess it led to the Centurian which was great but missed the war lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

thank you for this

unrelated, but how come there's this unblievable mass of epic pop history youtubers doing pro Tzar and Whites propaganda? A two part documentary lionizing loving Admiral Kolchak :wtc:

Ops

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

V. Illych L. posted:

the mythology of ww2 in europe is deeply pernicious in ways which i have only relatively recently started to fully comprehend

All the white nations wanted to murder jewish people and communists but were so hosed up and stupid they managed to mess everything up in just the right way to ensure they had to infight

then they made a whole load of organisations to ensure they only fought the real enemies