Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

fermun posted:

you consider the modern era to start in 1515????

Yes, and it ends somewhere between 1918 and 1973

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

I fantasize about grapeshotting the British every time I gaze across the Detroit River.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

041524 posted:

Please State Your Ethnicity to Continue

Caucasian

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Some Guy TT posted:

which really just goes to show you the superiority of the capitalist system since american people certainly werent suggesting any crazy society destroying ideas like that at the time

if you accept the premise that May 68 and the Summer of Love were partially inspired by the cultural revolution then Mao was playing 5-D chess

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

I'd imagine that someone of Chinese descent living in Ontario may appreciate not having to go all the way to China to see an entire Ming tomb.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Orange Devil posted:

Che was a class traitor (laudatory)

He also preached good news to the poor, healed the sick and freed the oppressed.

Pretty sure that's a bible verse or something.

The biggest friction with Che and Fidel is the machismo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

051324 posted:

All of these countries all of a sudden having 12+ year long dictators

good thing Armenia keeps having color revolutions before that can happen right?