Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I don't have any gamer shirts but I did have a pacman new era cap that they were selling for some anniversary a decade ago. I also had this incredibly striking Jar Jar binks tshirt that I got from a JApanese thrift store for $1 that basically changed my life to the point where people would just come up and talk to me in bars and I made lifelong friends because of it. I had drugged out tourists wandering around shinjuku try to beat me up in the middle of the night because they hated it so much. I eventually lost it because I tried to eat a homemade sandwich in a bar and the manager had to physically restrain me to stop me from eating it at I got so mad and left, forgetting that I'd left my beloved Jar JAr shirt on the ground when I'd pulled my sandwich out of my bag. I shared the sandwich with a friend I was with which he instantly vomited it all over a train platform and some old japanese cleaner started yelling at us. I also quit smoking that night too...prolly not related but, I like to think so...thank you Jar Jar...live long and prosper

It was exactly this shirt: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Episode-1-Phantom-Menace-Jar-Jar-Binks-Lucasfilm-T-Shirt-Large-/224229775288

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7L40u-2JpQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Cubone posted:

I was a sucker for those 2007-hipster-chic screenprints that don't really look like gaming references

Uniqlo still does a lot of stuff like that. Their monster hunter collection a couple years ago was cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goferchan posted:

Uniqlo still does a lot of stuff like that. Their monster hunter collection a couple years ago was cool

yeah they had one that i almost got a few years ago, looked like this:

but the meat was smaller, over the pocket, and had a cat chef head above it. ended up not because i'm way too fat for uniqlo lol

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

if you used a coupon at Sears

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I got that for preordering the game at Babbages

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Wormskull posted:

Oh actually I have a shirt that's the

Will you take the green herb?

Yes    >No

from RE as well.

lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

thats cool

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Just my everyday fit

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

EmmyOk posted:

Just my everyday fit

nice heres mine

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I got this as a gift, I like it

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I wish I was cool enough to pull this off

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I wish I was cool enough to pull this off

i dont know whether i like that one or the kiryu jacket more

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i have a t-shirt with just the DOOM logo on it somewhere, and while typing this i realized i haven't seen it in months so i might not actually have it anymore. oh well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

symbolic posted:

i have a t-shirt with just the DOOM logo on it somewhere, and while typing this i realized i haven't seen it in months so i might not actually have it anymore. oh well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7iDnvpDdgM

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

EmmyOk posted:

Just my everyday fit

sweet ive considered getting one of these myself but its hard to be sure you get quality with leather jackets

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

a Loving Dog posted:

nice heres mine

this is why we always pull up on our Harleys in reverse :cool:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
My Dad has a t-shirt with the boxart for TUROK: RAGE WARS on it. It's his "cooking with hot oil" shirt so at this point it's unrecognizeable, but it's always been a small mystery as to why he had it, as we didn't own an N64, or ever played RAGE WARS, and RAGE WARS wasn't even a good game, and the last game my Dad even played would have been Riven.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

yeah they had one that i almost got a few years ago, looked like this:

but the meat was smaller, over the pocket, and had a cat chef head above it. ended up not because i'm way too fat for uniqlo lol

i want both versions of this shirt

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i own a "I'm commander shepard and this is my favorite shirt on the citadel" shirt I cant seem to find rn and half my wardrobe is gaming shirts lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Arrhythmia posted:

My Dad has a t-shirt with the boxart for TUROK: RAGE WARS on it. It's his "cooking with hot oil" shirt so at this point it's unrecognizeable, but it's always been a small mystery as to why he had it, as we didn't own an N64, or ever played RAGE WARS, and RAGE WARS wasn't even a good game, and the last game my Dad even played would have been Riven.

Lol cool

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I used to wear this shirt all the time but I lost it

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
https://caveonlineshop.booth.pm/

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i got this a little while back

a lot of the kojima productions merch is sweet

https://kojimaproductions-store.com/collections/all

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

Julius CSAR posted:

I used to wear this shirt all the time but I lost it

It took me 2 minutes to realize the top text was English

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Caithness posted:

holy poo poo

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Caithness posted:

I still haven't realized it.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I haven't realized yet but I plan to soon

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
*starts a timer so I can tell exactly how long it takes me to realize*

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

in elementary school i found a blue Peach in a pack of mario fruit snacks. I mailed it in to win a prize, which was this t-shirt

I forgot it actually says fruit snacks on there

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

b_d posted:

in elementary school i found a blue Peach in a pack of mario fruit snacks. I mailed it in to win a prize, which was this t-shirt

Epic.

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

lmao

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Gotta gabba gabba go fast

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

b_d posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

b_d posted:

cool

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Shibawanko posted:

spring season. time to get a new game wardrobe

God help me I know exactly which map that is.

I got a solaire hoodie a few years ago and my mother thinks its very nice. I don't have the heart to tell her that its just more dumb nerd poo poo.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

just bought three of these for me and my two best friends for when rise comes out

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

hoping someone sells one off for not $430