Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
i own one video game shirt, its a black tee with a breast pocket, little bullet bill pattern on the pocket only. very understated and i can wear it in public without seeming like a huge nerd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

found it

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Wormskull posted:

Oh actually I have a shirt that's the

Will you take the green herb?

Yes    >No

from RE as well.

lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

thats cool

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

EmmyOk posted:

Just my everyday fit

nice heres mine

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Arrhythmia posted:

My Dad has a t-shirt with the boxart for TUROK: RAGE WARS on it. It's his "cooking with hot oil" shirt so at this point it's unrecognizeable, but it's always been a small mystery as to why he had it, as we didn't own an N64, or ever played RAGE WARS, and RAGE WARS wasn't even a good game, and the last game my Dad even played would have been Riven.

Lol cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Caithness posted:

It took me 2 minutes to realize the top text was English

I still haven't realized it.