Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Back when I worked at gamestop, my buddy was the assistant manager and he volunteered to host a mariokart double dash tournament at another store because he was obsessed with swag. He wasn't allowed to compete so he brought me along to get the prize for him, but didn't tell me that part. I did end up winning and was stoked to get this black nintendo hoodie with the "who are you?" sorta graffiti text on the front, from that marketing run they were doing. When he tried to persuade me to give it to him he eventually caved and told me that was the plan, but it was a cool hoodie so I just kept it and wore it all the drat time. That's my game clothes story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU