Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mongeese
Mar 30, 2003

If you think in fractals...
This CCIV thing is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mongeese
Mar 30, 2003

How long after an announcement does the merger vote generally take place?

mongeese
Mar 30, 2003

I think the worst SPAC I ever bought was FMCI. I made money off of it, but it turned into some company called The Tattooed Chef that sells veggie meals in grocery stores/costco. I think the stock has been fine since then though, but just wasn't expecting frozen meals or whatever.

Anyways, I'm now in CCIV, NGAC, and HZON. I hope I end up with something cool with them. I randomly bought a bit of VCVC that announced with REE and am already up 8% on it today.

mongeese
Mar 30, 2003

tangy yet delightful posted:

Bought a few shares of both CRHC and IPOF. Follow the big money my dad always said, and you can bag hold when they get out :v:

Currently holding AACQ, BTAQ, CCIV, CRHC, IPOF, NDRA for SPACs and then AAPL and CRTX for regular type poo poo. 🚀🚀🚀🚀

I thought NDRA was a normie company.

mongeese
Mar 30, 2003

VCVC dropped all my gains today. I should have sold!

mongeese
Mar 30, 2003

NGAC just spiked up 12%...

mongeese
Mar 30, 2003

ixo posted:

I bought, sold, and made 26% over the course of 3 hours thanks to NGAC, stocks are fuckin easy lmao

I bought last week and got 30% out of this thing. Now I can buy a sandwich and put the rest into another SPAC!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mongeese
Mar 30, 2003

It feels weird to be disappointed with being only +80% on this CCIV thing lmao...I think I'll sell my meager amount of shares tomorrow now.