Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

You probably don't know her, she goes to a different school
You know how people keep throwing around the "stocks only go up" phrase?

Well they're idiots, cause they don't. But SPAC's do. So score one for us.

Who's making the gang tags?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

That chart posted a little while ago does a pretty good summary of the ups and downs, but I think an :effortpost: about the progression of a SPAC would be pretty cool. I don't understand them quite well enough to do it, but since they move in generally the same ways it'd be handy to have and reference as peoples SPAC's do what they do and questions arise. Something that explains the early parts (creation, warrant/common split, etc.) and the mechanics that happen pre merger would be especially helpful, I see a lot of conversation about those two areas and I think that's where the most confusion and misunderstanding of what's going to happen comes from.

It'd be nice to be able to reference new and similar questions to a chart as well. If someone asks "hey why did this go up 3 dollars today?" and they could be told that the SPAC is at #7 on the chart or something like that.

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

Holding CRHC, FUSE, HZON and getting just a little bit jealous of everyone's gaaaaiinnnnssss today.

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

I have some extensive technical analysis of FUSE to share.

It blows, and I sold it because it blows.

There you go, hope this helps everyone in their future trading.

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

FistEnergy posted:

He sold?

PUMP EEEEET

Oh I'm well aware I'm waking up to FUSE at like 13-14 tomorrow. I've accepted it and moved on.

And by "moved on" I mean I deleted the ticker from my feeds and will try to stick my head in the sand as much as possible and ignore it forever until someone sneak attacks me with "FUSE TO DA MOON" news, at which point I will feel the sads.

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

So guess today is SPAC sale day then huh?

Eyeing up BTAQ at 10.30 right now. Already holding CRHC, HZON, MTAC.

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

Selling HZON warrants this morning for a nice 50% gain, gonna let the commons ride for a while, this looks like a nice target for them

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

Picked up ITAC warrants at .96, less than a dollar seems too good to pass up.

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

Was expecting a lot more action in this thread today. Maybe the below-NAV dip that a lot of SPAC's have taken have scared off the action, guess we're all just hunkered down waiting for things to happen now.

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

Pilfered Pallbearers posted:

Does anyone have any clue what’s going on with BTAQ?

Both today and yesterday there were huge pops around the same time, for no reason I can see.

They were rumored for Storedot by a message board, that's about all I've seen so far. Very loose speculation and maybe some wise guys loading up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

Nice rap sheet you've got there, I can tell we should definitely listen to what you have to say.