Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I’m going to buy and play the mass effect trilogy again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I guess you could say this is turning out to be a uhhh real half rear end remaster

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I’m about to say something really hosed up. Despite 2 being the more even experience and objectively “best” ME title, I think 3 is my favorite. It has the coolest missions/environments/setpieces, some of my favorite character moments, and the movement and gunplay feel the best and most fleshed out. It also has Kai Lang and the ending, but I feel like the citadel dlc washed a lot of the bad taste away for me and gave these characters a heartwarming send off. Besides, the trilogy was never going to end in a way that satisfactorily paid everything off.

Haters gonna hate but it’s the most fun I’ve had out of the three revisiting these games.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Actual Satan posted:

It's the worst mass effect game, but it's ok

Pretty much sums it up. It’s not a trash fire, but it’s not remarkable either. Combat feels good though.