Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Am I the only one who eats their seeds regular baseball style? Throw multiple (however many you feel ok with, the more the better, like a hand full) in your mouth, move em to one bottom side of your mouth between your cheek and molars, fish one over with your tongue to the molars on the other side, crack open, split it further and pull the seed out with your front teeth and tongue, spit out the shell, chew the seed down on the empty side and swallow, repeat as a salty tasty time waster / distraction.

Chewing up and swallowing the shells and everything wholesale sounds like a literal pain in the rear end (later). Unless some people are talking about the little thin husk thing inside the shell and just eating them pre-shelled then sure whatever.

I haven't had any in a while and I go back and forth on brands but the cracked pepper and salt are my favorites. Definitely better then regular salted without getting into the flavors that start to get tiresome after a short while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU