Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
A series of animated shorts like "Love. Death. Robots." except it's about Something Awful's greatest hits. Groverhaus, Doobies, The Lost Goon, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Be innovative again.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

free nooner

no seriously just take him! xD

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

Thrifty Nickel would get some interesting users.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

what if we made a computer that you could type on like a typewriter

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

We go scouting in other forums looking for high quality posters and poach them. Nice and easy, real subtle like. We just sidle up into their PMs and lay it down "Hey kid I'm gonna be frank with you I think you got what it takes, hows about you give this SA joint a try. Easy easy, no funny business, no commitments. Look I'll buy ya an account, first ones free. See how about that, no harm in just lookin' right?" and BAM we gottem. One more ace up our sleeve and another 2-bit omegaverse fanfic forum down their brightest star.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Waltzing Along posted:

Be innovative again.

hey now lets not get carried away here

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

CHEF!!!
Feb 22, 2001

What are Shmorky and Fragmaster up to nowadays? The Flash Tub always made me laugh back in "the day."

I am Virus Man, eater of worlds and the Internet! But.... but mostly the Internet.
So what?

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

What we need around here is a good old fashioned sex scandal. Get someone from goons in platoons to slap on their assless leather chaps and dog collar and have wild monkey sex with that bdsm senator who bangs marines, you know the one.

Edit - lindsey graham.

Dignity Van Houten fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Feb 3, 2021

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
coupons for one free post

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Whisper "Visit something awful dot com" into our spouse's ear as they sleep.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

You know how some billboards will have 3d parts sticking out like this:

Do this with goatse. Doesn't matter where on Earth you put it, it'll end up as an "image macro" getting posted all over the internet in no time. Make sure to include the URL in the billboard.
Voilą, you got infinite traffic coming in as long as the internet exists.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Let's pool out money together and get the guy from the Office to record a cameo where he threatens to blow up a library unless you register an account on somethingawful by noon tomorrow, and to show you he's serious we should blow up a small library

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
We need to impress Jodie Foster somehow

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Board a flight and right before takeoff, remove your mask and stand up and start screaming SOMETHING AWFUL DOT COM repeatedly until you get tackled by an air marshall and the pilot returns to the gate, where you'll be arrested and make national news

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Make our own Big Bill Hell's nationwide ad campaign. Only we could do it justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBs455jwb8w

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

:siren: GOON PROJECT :siren:

Dig up corpses from a historical cemetery and arrange the bodies to spell out "come for the pig balls, stay for the three day old simpsons memes only on something bad dot com" if you look at it from an airplane or helicopter

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Chinatown posted:

Official Something Awful Forums accounts for:

Facebook
Snapchat
Parler
Free Republic
TikTok
Twitter
Soundcloud

I know it's an unconventional idea, but I think it could be helpful for these accounts to share recent quality posts and old classics–rather than exclusively curating things that make the user base look bad.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
every other online community is poo poo

if they come here they will make this place even shittier in a worse way

build a wall, and make reddit pay for it

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Let's do something positive for once and bring someone back from the dead. I'm thinking that's worthy of at least a local news segment.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I figure that it's only a matter of time before Lowtax explodes in an nationally embarrassing way and people come here to ask questions about how he got to be so bad.

Joke's on them, we don't know poo poo!

Mr_Companie
Jul 4, 2003

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN AN EXCITING BUISNESS OPPROTUNITY?
Show your friends this thread

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Reddit ads saying, "LIKE REDDIT... BUT FUNNY!"

Also clickbait ones: "PEE IS STORED IN THE BALLS".

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

By popular demand posted:

I figure that it's only a matter of time before Lowtax explodes in an nationally embarrassing way and people come here to ask questions about how he got to be so bad.

Joke's on them, we don't know poo poo!

This aint it pal.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

BigBadSteve posted:

Also clickbait ones: "PEE IS STORED IN THE BALLS".

Don't go revealing our secrets like that! This knowledge is to be imparted only to members of the inner circle.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Balldo collaboration. Such as register on somethingawful and get a 10% discount on your next order of balldo! Its fuckg nuts!

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
a rewards card, buy 10 accounts and your 11th is free*

*only valid when made with full purchases, not in conjuction with other promotions

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Buy airtime on AM Radio

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

CHEF!!! posted:

What are Shmorky ... up to nowadays?

i don't know how to tell u this...

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
The return of shmorky brought in a record number of pedophiles and gaslighters. but few stayed to shitpost

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Offer to release one hostage for each member of the SWAT team present that makes an account and posts ITT.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
havn't we done enough 😔

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Make membership free, but trap free members in a single unmoderated hellscape forum until they cough up $10

Still charging people to post on a forum that has ben bleeding traffic for a decade is an interesting strategy, at least bury it in as an 'in app purchase'

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Also change the site font to Impact

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Ratjaculation posted:

Make membership free, but trap free members in a single unmoderated hellscape forum until they cough up $10

Still charging people to post on a forum that has ben bleeding traffic for a decade is an interesting strategy, at least bury it in as an 'in app purchase'

To build on this: Pitch to Satan that one of the punishments for a deadly sin (sloth?) be that the damned soul must post on these dead gay forums for eternity.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

To build on this: Pitch to Satan that one of the punishments for a deadly sin (sloth?) be that the damned soul must post on these dead gay forums for eternity.

Listen do we really need ANOTHER layer of hell? You know how much the sexually aggressive spiders cost to feed?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i think the first thing that needs addressing is all the people that currently post here. they've got some problems

e: i mean for christ's sake look at this one

Inexplicable Humblebrag fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Feb 3, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i think the first thing that needs addressing is all the people that currently post here. they've got some problems

e: i mean for christ's sake look at this one

Rude! I had some good ideas, (one involving rice!) but I'm not sharing them now.

Edit: wait, I got tricked! Here's the idea, we get some rice and