Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
hotel california was based on a true story, when the band stayed at a kitschy "america" themed hotel in eastern europe and the locals got all of the details wrong in the theming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

all i want for christmas is you is a bit of poetic hyperbole, because she'd still be a little bit disappointed if you didn't get her anything and she already bought you something so it would be awkward

canyoneer

a fan once asked jrr tolkien why the eagles didn't just fly the ring to mt doom. the author was so ashamed that he had never considered that, and begged him to please not tell anyone else about it.

years later after his death, the fan (steve miller), went on to write and record fly like an eagle in reference to that