Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Drops: human teeth
I finally beat the game a couple of weeks ago (on Hard mode no less!) and it's a flawed gem. I really like the way you've been presenting it - you're showcasing a lot of the highs while not shying away from some of the weaker aspects of the design. It's also been really nice to read through and relive the earlier parts of the game, building the characters' relationships and so on. Keep it up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

A real gem of a game, masterfully showcased. Thank you for your perseverence and the great amount of effort you've put into taking us through it all! Looking forward to the postgame and to whatever you have planned beyond.

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Necroposting to echo everyone else in thanking you for such a thorough and in-depth LP of this game. All of the extras and test features have been cool to explore - I didn't have the patience for a full 100% with the boss rush like you managed, and drat, I've not seen such a solid grasp of the game's mechanics outside of speedrun/mod community posts. Even if this is where it ends, you've got a project to be proud of, here.