Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

giver336
Dec 28, 2013

It's time to d-d-d-d-
get murdered
Definitely a good LP for a game that brings love to the old-school Paper Mario formula. A couple of things I noticed during my most recent playthrough of Hardest and Mystery:

1) The seed number will display on the right sign in the Cave of Trials, but I think that's the only place where it displays.

2) you can actually skip both the Beast's special scripted sequence and the Final Boss's healing, if you reach and kill them exclusively with Kabbu's Pebble Toss skill. The Beast heals at 10, so you need to deal 10 damage in one player turn with Pebble Toss. Same goes for the Wasp King. I guess Pebble Toss ignores HP caps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU