Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Beating up the thieves in the play works because it's effective 'thief poo poo get hit' propaganda. :colbert:

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

I wanna see a deck built around team rocket - I mean Zasp and Mothiva

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

I'd like to see the tournament now and maybe a post-game roundup of some other decks that you could build, maybe?

Metal Island's been teased for so long, I wanna see it.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

That was a good hug, and I'm glad the game acknowledged that Vi wasn't the only one at fault and had Jaune apologize too. :unsmith:

e: wow I missed an update somehow

double e: Spy cards is one of those games I could see myself spending way too much time on, like the card game from Xenosaga 1.

Leraika fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Aug 2, 2021

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

it's a precious little plant puppy :kimchi:

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Chompy is so good!

I'm terrible at timing-based things so I can imagine this fight being a giant roadblock for me because I can't just Heal Through It.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

apropos of nothing, but it owns:

https://twitter.com/kumoketu/status/1430146252419731458?s=20

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Explopyro posted:

Sigh. Thanks for the catch, it's fixed now. I swear I proofread, I don't know how this kind of thing keeps getting past me.

Also: I'd apparently forgotten to update the Spy Cards appendix for a while, but I've gone and done that now with the bosses from the last couple of updates. (Yes, Kabbu gets a card.)

A Kabbu/Kali deck would actually be kinda cute to try at some point. Runs into the same problems as Mothiva/Zasp though.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Yes, buy out the medals.

edit: there was a comment here but I think I've made it before in this thread and my memory's terrible so disregard

Leraika fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Sep 7, 2021

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Ironically, that was the thing I'd posted and wasn't sure if I posted before.

He should be a fan of Kamen Rider Double because Kamen Rider Double is the best. :colbert:

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckiest Day and Poison Touch.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

I'm enjoying it! It's interesting to see the places Bug Fables struggles, as well as the places it shines, and you've done a good job at keeping the narration and display of the dungeon brisk.

There's just not a whole lot to say about it, 'cause it's filler. Interestingly designed filler, at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Wasn't Tanjerin a character designed by a backer? It's kind of cute how he's the mascot character now.