Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Torrannor posted:

This is a very lovingly crafted world. Ever since Pigmin, I have a soft spot for seeing human "artifacts" used as building blocks for the environment. The characters are still quite charming, making the humblebee a shy singer was really cute.

I wonder whether the current ant queen will be the final boss, what with her pretty domineering attitude, and the game constantly pointing out the contrast to the much more loved first ant queen.

not until she finds a magnifying glass and becomes the Demon Goddess Ascend-Ant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Black Robe posted:

Aria being a miniboss seems a bit gratuitous, honestly. There's been nothing about Venus to indicate anything martial about the faith. She seems to be a harvest goddess, why would she care about fighting? Kabbu certainly seems taken by surprise and he's clearly a follower to some extent.

because it's funny and cool

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Hey Kabbu let's all get high and deny Christ

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I'm your hustleberry :clint:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

You never know when your spheculations might be accurate

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

H before A, except after J
or when sounding like K as in keighbor or kway

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Explopyro posted:

So next time on Bug Fables, it's time to spy on some wasps. Would that be called vespionage, do you think?

sting operation

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I'm trying to reign, but the clap of my abdomen keeps alerting the Wasps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Alxprit posted:

at one point someone says "back a cake".

they're just on Cakestarter