Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

once in 1st grade this kid went to the bathroom that was attached to the classroom and he was pissing real loud. Like, I'm just there at my desk and I hear big pee. And I was impressed. like "drat, that owns, that's strong" So I went to piss right after this kid, and I'm tryna piss real loud too. Cuz I'm that kinda guy. But then I pooped myself. But I played it cool and just ditched my underwear in the trash.

You totally one upped that kid.

sudonim posted:

I'm a parent of a 1yearold. Nobody told me ahead of time just how much babies fart. The number of times my wife and I have had to sniff our kid's rear end to determine the difference between sound and fury is immeasurable.

That said my kid pooped her pants so hard once they had to be thrown out, totally unsalvageable.

Buy them an account.

I've got a pants making GBS threads question I'd like to pose to goons. Is it better to have your pants tucked into your gumboots when you soil your slacks? It certainly makes for easier cleanup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

is cooper's sparkling ale any good? I've never heard of seltzer beer before (I'm assuming that's what it is since all beer is technically sparkling)

It's good for midrange Australian beer, so not really. It's like bottle fermented or some poo poo so it comes with a bunch of yeast in the bottle. Iirc it's just fizzier than their pale ale, while still being pretty much a pale ale. It's an impressive attempt to make a process brewed lager with ale yeast and no pasteurization, but why you'd want that I have no idea.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Why don't they just make pants out of toilets?

Weka
May 5, 2019

Hihohe posted:

Most of my pants shits come from me gambling on farts and losing

A three day train ride with amoebic dysentery taught me the invaluable life skill of shuffling farts around diarrhea.