Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

I'll pay for this when the OP find someone, being a sick kid when I was younger sucked and I know how brutal the medical bills can be. So if someone has this for a fair price I'll cover the cost and they can mail to the you.

Madness fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Feb 7, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

ThatWhiteGuy posted:

Sent OP a PM, I have one that I’m willing to part with.

Send me your PayPal and what I owe ya. And no problem OP, stay positive and enjoy the little moments.

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Awesome!! Wishing your daughter a speedy recovery!

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

ThatWhiteGuy posted:

I’m so happy she likes it! Yeah the Pokeball box is a weird shape where it was just a tad too big for the small priority shipping box so I went the next size up, no worries. If she ever draws that picture you can be sure I’ll be printing out a copy!

I'll print it also, and put it up in my work shop. I've been there OP i know how she feels and I was happy to offer some help!