Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

I know you'll be waiting until the end for the buster upgrade, but will you be showing where it is in the Flame Mammoth stage? I feel like there has to be a better way to get to it besides my method that ends after about 100 attempts and a slew of profanity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

They put so much love & attention into MMX. Stage variants that there's an above average chance the player will never see. Boss battle modifications via non-weakness weapon usage.

Curious why you went with Rolling Shield against the Anglerges miniboss. Also curious why Rolling Shield is objectively the worst weapon (is it the only weapon in MM/MMX lore that isn't actually used by the boss that gives it?) & how the developers knew it and that's why they made VILE and Final SIgma weak to it

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

If only there was some in-game mechanism to give you another opportunity with a character in the event that you died. Some rare collectible, mayhaps. Guess we'll never know.

Also not a big fan of how Frost Shield is just Tornado Fang, but ice. 8 weapons per game and you give me two of the same thing? And they aren't even good!