Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

The first time I played this game I picked Storm Eagle and he destroyed me because one of his attacks is basically undodgeable without the dash. It kinda sucks!

Looking forward to Skaizo's reaction to Flame Hyenard :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I mean the cannons in storm eagle aren't really dangerous, they're just annoying cause you need to methodically charge shot all of them if you're not using special weapons

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I could swear the Hadouken works on Wolf Sigma. I remember the issue was that the hadouken flies too low to hit him. If you do it at the height of the claw it would work?

Sigma has a lightsaber for the same reason Vava is Boba Fett, devs were nuts about Star Wars :v:

I think they later decided to call all robots "Reploids" even if they weren't actual Reploids. This is in contrast to Mavericks, who go from Maverick-virus infectees to "everyone who tries to start poo poo".
In the future games, particularly Command Mission, the villains discuss how Reploids are too quick to label others as Mavericks. Albeit this comes from robots who do poo poo like "try to blow up rainforests", "fire missile superweapons" and "run POW camps". So the moral ambiguity is still kinda not there :v:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

dotchan posted:

Rest in peace Green Biker Guy, you died for our splits. :patriot:

By the way, where do these achievements come from? Is there some version of the game that released with them?

I believe they're from the mobile remakes.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

oldskool posted:

Also not a big fan of how Frost Shield is just Tornado Fang, but ice. 8 weapons per game and you give me two of the same thing? And they aren't even good!

recycle, recycle, recycle, baby!