Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Do you watch the people pee? And are there any rules/policies in place that ensure the testee is comfortable with the gender of who's watching them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Thanks for the thorough reply!

I had to do random pee-testing during counseling after my DUI, and the way that worked was the counselor sat outside the bathroom door, with the door cracked. She could theoretically peek to make sure you weren't ripping a piss-filled condom off your thigh, but generally we had "privacy but you never know if she was looking". To my knowledge no one in my group ever tried anything shifty.

I was wondering also because: what if you're stealth trans? Being trans has its own host of problems with getting employment without having to worry about being outed due to a pee test. Has a situation like that come up for you, or do you have any anecdotes on how that's handled?