Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Patrick Mahomes & the Chiefs

https://i.imgur.com/by7hBTg.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/l2Xiu4R.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/7wXd1td.mp4

vs.

Will the greatest quarterback of all time win another Super Bowl? Or will washed up Tom Brady win it? Use this thread to post your Super Bowl predictions and hot takes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

My hot take is that tomb rady is a baby back bitch

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
twenty quatloos on the newcomer

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Incoming my own reason to not want someone near my age be so great when it is not me. Sure, I can than throw. But my *ack* shoulder hurts.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Very excited to see mahomes in even more commercials today. Cannot get enough of that kermit-throated ball cannon. I would let him buy my family groceries from hy-vee and take my rear end to purchase a new dining table.

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

I predict that I will eat some wings that will give me some gross shits the next day. Although I could make that prediction everyday, regardless of football games

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

spatial trait posted:

I predict that I will eat some wings that will give me some gross shits the next day. Although I could make that prediction everyday, regardless of football games

50% off Ubereats. Tips your drivers well.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Football. Frankly? I like it.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Gonna have to go with Tompa Bay in this one.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
why do they call it football when the football itself isn't made out of feet

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i ain't really give a gently caress about football after johnny u retired

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Mozi posted:

It's named after that thing the President has that can end the world.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mozi posted:

The same reason they call hockey what they do.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I put $40 down on the Chiefs. Brady already threw 3 interceptions in a row to the packers. Chiefs gonna tear his rear end apart.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I have a real problem with the idea that the city of Tampa could ever have anything positive associated with it. Go chefs.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I put $40 down on the Chiefs. Brady already threw 3 interceptions in a row to the packers. Chiefs gonna tear his rear end apart.

I mean, they're favorites, so you're betting 40 to win 36 or whatever, so..I mean yea sure.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Big Beef City posted:

I mean, they're favorites, so you're betting 40 to win 36 or whatever, so..I mean yea sure.

Well sure, but I bet on the line so the payout is relatively the same either way. :eng101: (Although the chiefs are a bit less as they increase the vig instead of the spread)

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the only bowl i care about is toilet bowls

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Ever since they gave those players all that sissy protective gear the game just hasnt been the same. Wheres the blood wheres the sport, buncha babies.

Back in my day they had leather caps that barely protected them from sunburn let alone gettin hit, AND THEY WERE GRATEFUL! Now they got em dressed up like a buncha plastic knights from fairytales prancing around the field, no fear o death in their eyes... It just aint right

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Should I hammer Head or Tails for the coinflip? They are both -103 so I can't lose!

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Always pick heads

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
what i like about Tom Brady is that he has been the best football player ever into middle age and has a supermodel wife and every man in America is jealous as hell and hates his loving guts for it.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
The fix is in folks.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
I used to call my friend Tom B ( not brady ) Tampa Bay on our college radio show like 10 years ago.

I created the timeline where Tom B went to tampa bay

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

One fun thing you can tell your friends while watching this game is that Touch downs are worth 6 points and then the scoring team can opt to kick the ball through the uprights for 1 additional point, attempt to score by moving the ball into the endzone again, for 2 points, or ransack the opposing team's sideline, locate their head coach, and suplex him at the 50 yard line which results in a 'Gamer', which ends the contest and occasionally kills the coach!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Three people/entities have put up 7+ figure bets on the Bucs, including MGM of all things, so given that amount of money publicly disclosed trading hands you could in fact, wonder to yourself if they are, quote putting the fix in for one Mister Tom The Bastard Son Of a Gun Himself Brady

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

what i like about Tom Brady is that he has been the best football player ever into middle age and has a supermodel wife and every man in America is jealous as hell and hates his loving guts for it.

I can’t hate the man who got my team six rings. I can only be made uncomfortable by the pic in the OP.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Be cool if they did. Mattress Mack bet over a mill on the Chefs I think.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

i thought that it was against the rules to carry the football in your hands

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You mean the Big Game, op?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ChubbyChecker posted:

i thought that it was against the rules to carry the football in your hands

It used to be but they modified the rules for COVID safety reasons

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Let's go patty mahomes!

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

you are only fooling yourself if you don't believe that satan will intervene for touchdown tom

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

You mean the Big Game, op?

The Chess Olympiad? Is that today? Because that's my sports :smug:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Waterbed Wendy posted:

The Chess Olympiad? Is that today? Because that's my sports :smug:

I do enjoy chess thriathlon now and then...

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The World Series of Tantric Cribbage

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
i hope somebody punches tom brady in his balls

Kilbas
Feb 1, 2011

Foot... ball?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

HugeGrossBurrito posted: