Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Got some BBQ chicken in the crock pot for BBQ chicken sandwiches. Made slaw. Got some shrimp cocktail. Deviled eggs. Beer. Various other snacks. No there isn't a superbowl watching party but I'll be dammed if I still don't stuff my fatass with food today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntsUZuegWRY

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i dont know who tom brady is. just basedo n his name he sounds like a guy who invented underwear that stops you from ever touching your dick.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

poo poo I wish I had some deviled eggs to stuff into my fat stupid mouth god drat it maybe I can still make some????

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I have 2 dozen eggs and some spices, bet I could make some.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I have an exclusive preview of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYeHxe2Y5ZE

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
superb owl

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
cant qait to see how the pats cheat this year

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Souper Bowl: Not Wildly Popular In Ireland

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
'S uper bowl time my friends

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Remember back when advertisers would make good and funny commercials to play during the super bowl? Good times.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Pawn 17 posted:

Remember back when advertisers would make good and funny commercials to play during the super bowl? Good times.

I remember like ten years ago the then Terminator movies got like integrated with the NFL robot players CGI that was raw as gently caress

NFL robots just fighting a T1000

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Pawn 17 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZuae-RYAiQ

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Big Beef City posted:

poo poo I wish I had some deviled eggs to stuff into my fat stupid mouth god drat it maybe I can still make some????

Too late you loving idiot I'm eating all your eggs rn

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Isn't there a hurricane or something in the area that would make everyone happy. I mean, except for moron chiefs fans. Cuz they are all morons and subhuman.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

They call it football, but most of the game involves trying to grab another man's ball with your hands.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

They call it football, but most of the game involves trying to grab another man's ball with your hands.

Every single play degenerates into a flurry of homoerotic rear end-slapping

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

sports sports sports SPORTS!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Derpies posted:

Too late you loving idiot I'm eating all your eggs rn

g-d dang it (I had not enough eggs to make them anyway I thought I had like a combined 2, boxes of a dozen that would add up to like, 11'ish but instead my FIENDISH EGG THIEF WIFE had STOLEN them and I was left with like, 7 eggs and I didn't want to do some weird sized small batch of them and leave like..1-3 un-deviled eggs just hanging around and I crouched, eviliy, in my kitchen, holding an egg, scowling, and cursing silently like a Frenchman at her rear end as she tended to other household tasks)

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

smashmouth eat the egs

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I don’t have any eggs I guess I’ll have to come up with something else to devil.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm watching hockey

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
How do you even bedevil an egg? Gotta smack it with an upside down cross or something?

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

Colonel Cancer posted:

How do you even bedevil an egg? Gotta smack it with an upside down cross or something?
They’re loaded with mayonnaise, lifeblood of the white devil.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Laslow posted:

They’re loaded with mayonnaise, lifeblood of the white devil.

So instead of performing a Black Mass, you fill it with a white mass?

Tribal Rival
Oct 5, 2008

I am this fiery snail crawling home
Superb owl.

I like things we do in the shadows.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I'm going to say something controversial; I don't really like eggs. I mean I eat them, but if I'm having an omelet I need to throw on a poo poo ton of veggies, and hot sauce, and cheese to make it appealing for me. Something about the texture is really off putting. Also gently caress jello.

I can't honestly say I've ever had deviled eggs, maybe I'm missing out :shrug:

Tribal Rival posted:

I like things we do in the shadows.

Same

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Did I miss the opening poem?

Tribal Rival
Oct 5, 2008

I am this fiery snail crawling home
My partner and I are going through some things (nothing relationship wise) but we're both pretty depressed for different reasons and I want 11 beers but I'm sober and they're just going to sleep for most of the day but I hope when the Superbowl comes on our home comes together in a celebration of joy over a bunch of loving overpaid clowns chasing a ball for a few hours and being paid millions of dollars to smash their brains into a fine paste.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Everyone join thr TFF super bowl GDT later on. It will be hectic and fun

You haven't lived until you've seen 2-8 pages of LOL and WTF after a fumble

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

BBQ chicken update: it's good

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

There should be an official owl mascot for the super bowl, and it should be named Chicharron

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
Yes but what truck do I buy I need to know who won the jd power and associates best in class towing and hauling for the year I must haul big loads of rocks with my truck I need to buy a truck and I only want the truck of the year

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Watching tff get upset about an influx of know-nothing lookey loos is my favourite part of bowlday.

A few years back some stats cruncher draft king got very worked up because some goon didn’t know who Erin Andrews was.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

shadow puppet of a posted:

Watching tff get upset about an influx of know-nothing lookey loos is my favourite part of bowlday.

A few years back some stats cruncher draft king got very worked up because some goon didn’t know who Erin Andrews was.
We're in our 30s now and suffering from acid reflux

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Lamech posted:

Yes but what truck do I buy I need to know who won the jd power and associates best in class towing and hauling for the year I must haul big loads of rocks with my truck I need to buy a truck and I only want the truck of the year

I only trust Sam Elliot to tell me which truck is the best.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Each player should have a CTE stat.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gently caress. TOm. BRADY/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I don't like Tom Brady but I do respect the hell out of the satanic magick using him as a meat puppet