Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DebonaireD
May 7, 2007

That dude has a type.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

MarcusSA posted:

This game sucks.

But enough about the entire sport,

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

AHH F/UGH posted:

But enough about sports

ftfy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
this should surely assuage the feelings of white nationalists everywhere after november

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Mahomes the only guy effort-footballing on KC lol

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Stop watching football and start watching pro Starcraft II.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Pawn 17 posted:

Stop watching football and start watching pro Starcraft II.

theyre going to have to after tonight because the seasons over

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Has anyone noticed yet that if you mash together the words superbowl it can be read as superb owl? Has anyone made that joke yet or am I the first?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i cannot take any more commercials about how much we suck adn how much the future might not

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

I'm live posting from the 50 yard line atm

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

The fan running on the field is the most exciting thing to happen and they don’t even bother showing the whole thing.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hey that was interesting

who did that, good stuff

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\

GolfHole posted:

i cannot take any more commercials about how much we suck adn how much the future might not
But we must all unify at the center. The Boss said so. Buy a jeep. Heal America.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This Queen Latifah show looks ridiculous.

She’s a pretty funny lady but an action star she is not.

It honestly looks like a parody tv show commercial.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

oh bless you for offering, I haven’t had a toke all day and I could definitely use a bit of cannabinoid relaxation—

wrong thread, sorry :tipshat:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Commercial bad, defensive line bad

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

stealie72 posted:

But we must all unify at the center. The Boss said so. Buy a jeep. Heal America.

please help a fish just told me to go outside and catch kill and eat it, help

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Mahomes is getting absolutely battered lmao. Buccs defence tearing through everyone in front of him like paper

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

now cbs wants me to watch a show about who is the best slave laborer

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Escobarbarian posted:

Mahomes is getting absolutely battered lmao. Buccs defence tearing through everyone in front of him like paper

It's very difficult to watch, much like my posting

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

Dignity Van Houten posted:

Has anyone noticed yet that if you mash together the words superbowl it can be read as superb owl? Has anyone made that joke yet or am I the first?

Sports Ball!!!!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

too bad sports don't count because of covid

Mr_Companie
Jul 4, 2003

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN AN EXCITING BUISNESS OPPROTUNITY?

Escobarbarian posted:

Yep another game won and lost in the trenches, leaving Mahomes exposed out there as the guy trying to play with a 9 month pregnant fiance at home and a busted toe.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Well that's the game.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Sports

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
There, I said it

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\
Ball?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
there was a point there towards the end where I was thinking “man I want the chiefs to score at least one touchdown just so this isn’t completely miserable and humiliating” and then the next play their pass got intercepted in the end zone and it was so loving sad and funny

Various Artists
Nov 13, 2008

Unknown Album
Untitled
***--
i'm just checking in to see how the guy who bet actual money on kc is doing

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

MarcusSA posted:

This Queen Latifah show looks ridiculous.

She’s a pretty funny lady but an action star she is not.

It honestly looks like a parody tv show commercial.

It’s a remake of an 80’s show. The original Equalizer owned. I used to watch it with my dad when I was a kid.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Bucs MVP was the Chiefs O-Line.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Propaganda Machine posted:

Well that's the game.

truly worth missing 2 months of my shows for

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Is the superbowl rigged? Sources say no, but my drunk intuition says otherwise.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

It’s a remake of an 80’s show. The original Equalizer owned. I used to watch it with my dad when I was a kid.

I just accidentally caught the first little segment. It was fun, but I didn't feel like staying tuned as soon as commercials hit.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Tim Brady should still be in jail after he deflated those footballs.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I watched the game and enjoyed doing so

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

Cheifs fans didn't do their color rituals this year.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
While I don't like touchdown Tom maybe it's good the coach with a deadbeat son that drunkenly might have killed a girl didn't win

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Sentinel posted:

Cheifs fans didn't do their color rituals this year.

It's difficult to get cardboard cutouts to cooperate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I missed the entire super bow but want to congratulate Aaron Rogers on his amazing unbroken string of romantic relationships with women

What a ladies man! He sure loves ladies and frequently falls in love with them after falling out of love with his prior lady. It’s like clockwork.