Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxlPGPupdd8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I’m here I’m not a cat

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

edit: oh sweet, post 42

Viginti Septem has issued a correction as of 04:14 on Feb 10, 2021

mystes
May 31, 2006

Elephanthead posted:

I’m here I’m not a cat
I can see that.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
im more of a melee beats guy, thanks

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrkwYp-uLKE

I love 2DCAT

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

https://youtu.be/UAK-rJ_N8V0?list=PLkHv-ZpExCaLjdoZBH3JYH6guCiuwqjL7

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

been listening to 2dcat literally all day. through work, through chores, and now while plotting out the story for the call of cthulu game i'm working on

so good so good so good so good

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
Trying to figure out what the gently caress I'm doing up at this hour reading about meme stocks getting high on $YOLO and whether or not our last president's attempt at murdering his vice president will be swept under the rug and then it hits me.

It's 3AM
Strange things start happening

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

samantonio posted:

Trying to figure out what the gently caress I'm doing up at this hour reading about meme stocks getting high on $YOLO and whether or not our last president's attempt at murdering his vice president will be swept under the rug and then it hits me.

It's 3AM
Strange things start happening

Yeah man I was just thinking, like, what if... 3DCAT?

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

2dcat, i listen to your music when i'm preparing meals. you're also on my jogging playlist. thank you so much for being a net positive in my life <3

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

hapsby posted:

2dcat, i listen to your music when i'm preparing meals. you're also on my jogging playlist. thank you so much for being a net positive in my life <3

:chome:

This thread is giving me all the good vibes :cabot:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
2dcat reading this thread

https://i.imgur.com/cxlVDw5.mp4

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
2DCat makes me excited to go running! Carnivale is my favorite song!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
2dcats more respectable sibling

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
lol yes

twoday
May 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYJsM0B9GI4

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You
2dcat loving rules, if you dont like it, gently caress you

twoday
May 4, 2005

it's true

twoday
May 4, 2005

buddkins, play 2dcat in the bar

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I Love You

twoday posted:

buddkins, play 2dcat in the bar

one night, i'll play him upstairs on the rooftop bar and record a video and post it

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Buddykins posted:

2dcat loving rules, if you dont like it, gently caress you

twoday
May 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5EGvg7hwXc&t=27s

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

My favorite thing is when another channel reposts my c-spam filled imagery videos and skimming through the comments section...

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

oh yeah here is this doodle i posted in the trump thread yesterday, it is relevant

DarkEuphoria has issued a correction as of 06:13 on Feb 12, 2021

twoday
May 4, 2005

woah

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

DarkEuphoria posted:

oh yeah here is this doodle i posted in the trump thread yesterday, it is relevant

I seem to recall it looking different

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I seem to recall it looking different

:hmmyes:

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

DarkEuphoria posted:

nice

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

it’s that time again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmWwrcHxKx8

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

2dcat is Very Good

also dat constructivist-inspired cover mmmm

mystes
May 31, 2006

DarkEuphoria posted:

2Dcatagator

Optical Inch
Oct 26, 2002

Soiled Meat

DarkEuphoria posted:

oh hey a thread to post the thing I got in the mail today

lol i don’t even own a record player, I’ll put it somewhere fancy

hah - I ended up getting a cheap audio-technica just so I could actually spin it

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

dead gay comedy forums posted:

2dcat is Very Good

also dat constructivist-inspired cover mmmm

New path forward is suprematism for singles/EPs and constructivism for vinyl releases. New single artwork:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

2DCAT posted:

New path forward is suprematism for singles/EPs and constructivism for vinyl releases. New single artwork:

oh nice!

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

2dcat i don't know what the deal with Strange Love is, but is whoever sang that gonna sing more in the future? it may be your finest jam

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Electro-Boogie Jack posted:

2dcat i don't know what the deal with Strange Love is, but is whoever sang that gonna sing more in the future? it may be your finest jam

:negative:

I won't confirm it's me, but will say the plans moving forward is for Vicky to take point on all vocals, to make for a more streamlined live show. Strange Love wasn't really well received for some reason, as are most of the non-Vicky based songs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

2DCAT posted:

:negative:

I won't confirm it's me, but will say the plans moving forward is for Vicky to take point on all vocals, to make for a more streamlined live show. Strange Love wasn't really well received for some reason, as are most of the non-Vicky based songs

Go ahead and just make two versions of each track, one with not confirmed your voice and one with this Vicky person's voice. Oh and also instrumental. Three versions. Oh and also one with Krang from TMNT. So four.