Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Food
This poll is closed.
Pizza 18 36.73%
Wings 20 40.82%
Nachos 11 22.45%
Total: 33 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I'm bored and turned on the big ten gymnastics championships. Illinois leading for now which is good

Too bad this is women's so the vault/floor are always disappointing to watch but I do like the uneven/balance beam even though I think they should do rings because rings rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Oil on the way in, oil on the way out I always say

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Also I'm willing to bet the "over" on a 3 hour game in the thread title. I win and I get a custom plat icon. I lose and I eat a ban :coal:

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Superbowl starts at 10.30am Monday AEST, are wings and beer still OK?

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

shout out to the papadia

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Windmill Hut posted:

Breakfast wings sound good. If not, just say it's brunch wings.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

mastershakeman posted:

I'm bored and turned on the big ten gymnastics championships. Illinois leading for now which is good

Too bad this is women's so the vault/floor are always disappointing to watch but I do like the uneven/balance beam even though I think they should do rings because rings rule

i'm watching iced-hockey

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I might post a Diarrhea Stories Megathread tomorrow in TFF

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Windmill Hut posted:

encouraged

sweet thursday posted:

I might post a Diarrhea Stories Megathread tomorrow in TFF

discouraged

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists

Athanatos posted:

encouraged

discouraged

You never let us do anything fun around here!!!!

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Some might call today the "Super Bowl" of Posting, Arathanatosis

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Where's Ronda Rousey

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Big Scary Movie vibes from Miley

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

Inspector 34 posted:

Big Scary Movie vibes from Miley

reposting from the NV thread because I'm a loving idiot, but i'm half expecting to see another performance with Cyndi Lauper just to round out this field trip through the 80s

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

chicken, shrimp or beef fried rice?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

are any regular-season starters out for either team? googling injury reports and actives is a nightmarish hellscape of lovely web hits for the super bowl

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

pmchem posted:

are any regular-season starters out for either team? googling injury reports and actives is a nightmarish hellscape of lovely web hits for the super bowl

eric fisher and willie gay are out for the chiefs

not sure about the bucs

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
The pre-game drivel is exceedingly bad this year.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Athanatos posted:

encouraged

discouraged

You can't discourage a super bowl past time

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Doctor Teeth posted:

chicken, shrimp or beef fried rice?

Shrimp if you can.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Ahahaha I know Rich from Woody's Grill and Tap holy poo poo

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

Doctor Teeth posted:

eric fisher and willie gay are out for the chiefs

not sure about the bucs

update: for the bucs it looks like it's cameron brate and antonio brown listed as questionable

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

hello friends i am looking forward to the superbowl

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Oh poo poo some illinois girl slipped on the block on vault, hit her face a bit, rotated straight into a hosed up landing and was obviously hurt and crawled off the mat. Could see her flexing things but her ankles and knees were totally hosed

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/bepryor/status/1358485933453115399

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
^^--That is a dude who absolutely wants to get assaulted so he can start a gofundme and go on the news and talk about it.

Doctor Teeth posted:

update: for the bucs it looks like it's cameron brate and antonio brown listed as questionable

Think I saw somewhere all of the guys listed as questionable are expected to play.

The Chiefs OL situation is dire, injury-wise. But not news and Andy's had a couple of weeks to plan for it, so I guess we'll see.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Grittybeard posted:

Think I saw somewhere all of the guys listed as questionable are expected to play.

The Chiefs OL situation is dire, injury-wise. But not news and Andy's had a couple of weeks to plan for it, so I guess we'll see.

who's out other than Fisher on the KC OL?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

pmchem posted:

Chiefs oline is a bit of a mess. Their RT (The good Schwartz) missed most of the year, so whatever, but Eric Fisher was injured in the AFC C and is done. Mike Remmers was the RT for most of year (you might remember him as the guy getting his rear end kicked by the Broncos in SB L), is now the LT, Andrew Wylie (RG) is moving to RT. So that's the most likely reason the Chiefs lose if they do, since I mean, look what happened to Green Bay's OL who also lost their LT before the game with the Bucs.

The Buccaneers have injuries to Cameron Brate and Antonio Brown but they'll play, because come on, it's the SB, and Evans and Godwin have both been battling injuries throughout the playoffs but have ~*mysteriously*~ been absent from the injury report.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

is that the constitution or whatever on his shorts lol

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

davecrazy posted:

The pre-game drivel is exceedingly bad this year.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Kalli posted:

Chiefs oline is a bit of a mess. Their RT (The good Schwartz) missed most of the year, so whatever, but Eric Fisher was injured in the AFC C and is done. Mike Remmers was the RT for most of year (you might remember him as the guy getting his rear end kicked by the Broncos in SB L), is now the LT, Andrew Wylie (RG) is moving to RT. So that's a problem.

The Buccaneers have injuries to Cameron Brate and Antonio Brown but they'll play, because come on, it's the SB, and Evans and Godwin have both been battling injuries throughout the playoffs but have ~*mysteriously*~ been absent from the injury report.

ah, gently caress.

Tommy probably gonna win another unless Mahomes and Tyreek can pull something out of their rear end

Tom gets a * on this one due to Reid's son loving up everything in life and distracting Andy and the team

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
HEY HAVE U HEARD ABOUT TOMS DIET ITS PRETTY WACKY!!!!

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

pmchem posted:

ah, gently caress.

Tommy probably gonna win another unless Mahomes and Tyreek can pull something out of their rear end

Tom gets a * on this one due to Reid's son loving up everything in life and distracting Andy and the team

Tom is staunchly anti-alcohol.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’m excited for watching lots of obese men not wear masks correctly

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

pmchem posted:

who's out other than Fisher on the KC OL?

Since the beginning of the season: Starting and backup RG (starter opted out before the season), starting RT who was the best player on the line, and starting LG? And now LT with Fisher out.

But a lot of those happened earlyish in the season so, you know, it's hard to complain too much.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Chinatown posted:

HEY HAVE U HEARD ABOUT TOMS DIET ITS PRETTY WACKY!!!!

I have Tom's TB12 Method book, and I can see why NFL sponsors would hate this stuff.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?

Chinatown posted:

is that the constitution or whatever on his shorts lol

it's that or the text of the Declaration

given the shape of the Venn diagram that includes both "people who don't wear masks in public" and "people who masturbate to copies of gun magazines", I'm gonna go ahead and guess that it's the constitution

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/KCChiefs_Matt/status/1358536553149177858

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Silly Burrito posted:

Where's Ronda Rousey

She's off slamming somebody into a mat this is football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius