Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thorn Wishes Talon posted:

I want to ask the following:

If you believe that Biden raped Reade, what would it take for you to change your belief? Are you even open to changing it?

If you don't believe that Biden raped Reade, what would it take for you to change your belief? Are you even open to changing it?
Reade herself saying it didn't happen or some new major* evidence. Cause everything else has been character assassination

*(literal video of her making plans to falsely accuse)

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Feb 8, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
It wasn't just the photo but also the forced kiss (wether the scene was written by him or not). Multiple accusers and more then just the pic is the point

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I don't care if every accuser forgives a sexpest. That they forgave does not mean they didn't say it never happened and I will in no situation support the continuation of a sexual harasser in a position of power
Edit: want to make it clear I care in the sense of whether they keep power. The emotional wellbeing of accusers is not what I'm referring to

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Mar 19, 2021

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Also, again, more than one accuser

Edit: I think I missed that at the bottom. Sorry

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
And not voting for either. Three choices

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Cool, maybe it won't be so worringly close if they don't run a rapist again

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Vote to be clear, just not for rapists. There is still poo poo down ballot that matters

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
It could count for something, especially if a true understanding and contrition to past actions came of it. Also trying to make right for your victim, however they decide (if they even decide to accept your attempts in the first place).

However being trusted with a position of power afterwords is shaky at best and out of the question completely without said contrition and amends making

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
If those down ballot candidates are rapist, don't vote for them. You ain't this stupid

Also, in Alabama at least, we also include a lot of bills and amendments on our ballots that are dealt with at the same time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Probably Magic posted:

Could somebody explain this Cosby release to my pea-sized brain?
He's wealthy enough to throw lawyers at it till something sticks, and something stuck