Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Malleum posted:

if there was proof that tara reade had made similar claims of rape or sexual harassment from other men or women previously that were proven false, it would shake my belief of her story's credibility

i'm definitely open to the possibility that i'm wrong, but it would have to be something more than "there is some murkiness relating to a liberal arts degree decades ago"

At one point she claimed the FBI secretly contacted her to tell her they thought her ex might be a serial killer. Now I can't prove a negative, but it seems unlikely they would tell her this even if it was true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU