Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Thorn Wishes Talon posted:

I want to ask the following:

If you believe that Biden raped Reade, what would it take for you to change your belief? Are you even open to changing it?

If you don't believe that Biden raped Reade, what would it take for you to change your belief? Are you even open to changing it?

I feel like if you're going to ask this type of question then you also need to answer it yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Abhorrence posted:

This also mystifies me. Were I head of Fox news, and trying to smear Biden, you wouldn't be able to watch a minute of Fox without hearing Tara Reade's tale.

I think the short answer is that the people most likely to be affected by the story are not watching Fox News, and there's other things they'd rather use (such as, say, immigration) to get their viewers' blood boiling

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

"Misdemeanor" is a hell of a label to give to rape and sexual harassment, not gonna lie.