Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

biosterous posted:

honestly i'm more impressed by how well he takes his bails. just automatically doing a safe and smooth slide on the kneepads! so good

Learning how to fall well is a key part of becoming a good skateboarder and a vital part of becoming an old one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I don't really get the idea behind having your team constantly trailing in the story no matter how many stunts you pull off. Especially when you start a zombie apocalypse, recruit the vodouan lord of the dead into your team, then save the world.

But I guess Bam put a scorpion down his pants or something.