Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

posting in the cucc zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Pigs gonna oink

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

I'm wishing death to my enemies with all my friends on discord. They're all there, with me!

I see them. I am looking out of frame at those friends

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/mmpadellan/status/1359209776887037956

it's really cool how this guy got so mad about this event where I think a few chuds and one cop died (but I repeat myself lol) that he is preemptively mad at anyone who might say an attack where thousands of civilians died was worse

who the gently caress is this twit and why does he have the most cringe name I've seen in at least 30 seconds of scrolling

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

progressive policy wonks like elizabeth warren, also a democrat and thus good. things are looking up

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Atrocious Joe posted:

when people said Biden was the "harm reduction" candidate, they mean he would make themselves feel less stressed

the worst offense, yes. stress kills!!!

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

what if every time rubio tries to lick his ice cream cone the ice cream scoop falls on the ground and he has to go get another one

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

loquacius posted:

i was like "man someone should actually do the namechange" and then I was like "wait I can just do the namechange"

mad with power

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

(except Romney)

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

I just caught up on today

lmao

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Bootleg Trunks posted:

dnd goons lurking here: let me just congratulate you and your party on their most recent success :)

truly champions. winners. victors. good-havers

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

let the galaxy burn

LET THE GALAXY BURN

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

your check is in the incorporeal realm fighting demons

have some loving perspective

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

lol imagine having your entire, meager success be attributed to stepping on the coat tails of one donald j trump. just the briefest proximity of relevance due to being a heckler for a hasbeen. lmao. rofl.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

loquacius posted:

I wanted to put an image of a sunset in that post to signify sundowning but you can't tell from looking at a sunset that I'm talking about sundowning so instead I'm typing this

you could put an image of a sunset and then write underneath it "sundowning motherfucker" as the caption, thereby informing the viewer of the significance of the sunset image

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Dolphin posted:

"We can't be forgiving debt held by rich people"

"Okay, can start by forgiving the debt held by poor people?"

"No."

we could push poor people even further into debt and choose not to, therefore we are providing debt relief by not doing that action. thank us vote for us

ok nevermind actually we're doing the first thing anyway

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Lol yeah I can see it

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

while I appreciate the lib bouncing I think next time we just buy one of those bird deterrent stickers with "shut the gently caress lib" written on it in sharpie and stick it in the window. less rape

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

lmao

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

the us is the sick old man of the americas. we need some post-war arbitrary partitioning and colonialism please

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/Milo_Edwards/status/1362449051678109696

hmmm, why did malia obama get this job? must be because every other young person on earth was too lazy

you are correct

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

I like how we completely gave up on ironic dem stanning

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Excelzior posted:

oh I'm sorry, the Biden-Harris administration

because Kamala certainly didn't become a complete non-entity

lmao

who?

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

lol not even sold out immediately, 3 of 5 pieces within 30min

truly a story for the ages

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Rectal Death Adept posted:

what the gently caress are you talking about?

Joe Biden has done a good job.

When you come to the office with a long, extremely obvious history of horrific abuses of minorities and women, when you are objectively and literally a rapist, when you are to the right of most republicans and are a warmongering austerity ghoul, when you built cages and jailed children on concrete floors with tinfoil blankets and when you seem confused about who you are or where you are then you need to give it 110% No 150%

Biden has done that by going to bed early, calling lids on appearances, refusing to address many of the most pressing and horrific government policies, outright lying to peoples faces and being the ignorant shitheaded prick everyone knew he was while he talks down to women and claims black people are dumb and poor for the 30th time.

Let's see you do as good of a job as he did

u r rite i have been truly owned

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

I can only get behind logical racism. Think things through!!

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

really queer Christmas posted:

I do like how the deaths of my friends and neighbors was being cheered on by Twitter liberals until they realized that actually, there may be innocents!! At which point they lost interest.

"I hope those chud-voting Texans freeze to death." "oh there are liberals there?" *absently wanders off chasing after a hamilton remix*

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

acknowledging there are freezing kids means acknowledging there are still kids in cages almost a month into this admin, which we cannot do

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

the neoliberal order defender has logged on

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

everyone with a polisci degree is in the running for the worst person alive

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

relief plan is keeping them warm, yes

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Zurtilik posted:

It was either PoliSci or Anthropology and the PoliSci seemed slightly more employable and also less writing.

sorry friend I don't make the rules I just scream them aggressively at passersby

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

*driving a forklift out of the lincoln project hq with a pallet of bags with dollar symbols on them*: oh no all my hard work is ruined

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

I dunno i empathize with frothing, incoherent, impotent rage

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Squashy posted:

I spend way too much time online and I can't parse this for poo poo, lol

https://twitter.com/htmlmencken/status/1363193881777623043

who the gently caress are any of these people

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

my actual name is alarumklok. I am a catoblepas in real life. what you see here in this thread is the whole of our identities. posting is indeed praxis

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

That's clearly a Gorgon from Heroes of Might and Magic III

a man of culture I see

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

wiping the board of Castle nerds week 1 is praxis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

I don't know how I escaped the spam. they must think I have no money (I do not)