Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Programmer Humor posted:

not exactly sure what this means, but it sounds pretty good

Andrew Yang has been replaced by a robot that only posts "As mayor of NYC - I will make sure that (popular news headline from last 72 hours) does/does not happen" on twitter every few days.

It probably cost him a couple million in marketing and PR budgets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
It's kind of a weird feeling to see Biden/Democrats do literally every bad thing every rational person expected them to do almost immediately.

what we need next is some Boots on the Ground

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not sure which is funnier. That the Dems pulled out all the stops to be shitheads or that they did it so fast the dumbass brainpoisoned democrats are having trouble keeping up and lying to themselves this quickly.

They usually have weeks or months to delude themselves into actually believing something but right now we are going from kids still in cages to war to austerity to pointless political theater to a literal rapist president to ignoring the actual country and doing nothing. All in the span of a couple weeks.

"Well but...shes no angel and....therefore....the kids are .....considered unhoused migrants......and the......impeachment will be important as a message.....in 2022....I SAID SHE IS NO ANGEL.........."overflow facilities" are necessary what else would we do.......WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING THIS UP?!?!"

Rectal Death Adept has issued a correction as of 23:10 on Feb 13, 2021

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

weren't we going to cut down on the endless sea of twitter poo poo takes

the ruling council never actually tabled that motion. DENIED.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Lmfao Biden BARELY beat Trump the first time. Round 2 should be good.

"What do you mean you wanted results?! Are you some kind of loving nazi?!"

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
blue benghazi was the russiagate nonsense

I'm not sure what this is. I'd call it Blue 9/11 even though not much happened but only because they seem to actually think it was that bad.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
are you people suggesting that the doddering old man dozing off in front of a fire at 5pm while not knowing who he is or where he is has any kind of issues with mental acuity?

let's see some credentials

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

stellers bae posted:

why is the capitol mob bad anyways, the only people they hurt were themselves, they scared politicians and the media, and broke windows without ruining art

they were red not blue.

Red bad blue good

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Dolphin posted:

i always find it weird when people leap to the defense of politicians doing a poo poo job. i suspect they're the same people who get easily pissed off at minimum wage employees

It's severe black and white thinking. You are either good or evil. If you are criticizing good in any way then you must be evil.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

so liberals are like dogs and infants and you can say whatever you want to them as long as it's in a really soothing voice apparently

"Why yes....we are gonna keep those little kids in their cages....yes we will....yes we will"
"IT IS SO NICE TO HEAR A PRESIDENT SPEAK IN SOFT TONES"

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
most progressive president in history

"The blacks can't figure out computers but look at all of them on the teevee! Also if I cancel debt people wouldn't pay it! DUH!"

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

loquacius posted:

imagine if we sent around cops to everyone in central park just making sure they don't have a perfectly good yard they could be sitting in instead

imagine if trump called a girl "honey," said minorities can't use computers then said he isn't discharging poor people's debt because it would benefit the rich all in one appearance. There would be a full court press from the media right now and we would get one of those "Dangerous to Our Democracy" montages of 600 news anchors all reading the exact same script as Don Lemon sobs on national television.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
did you know that Joe Biden is actually and literally a rapist?

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

alarumklok posted:

I like how we completely gave up on ironic dem stanning

what the gently caress are you talking about?

Joe Biden has done a good job.

When you come to the office with a long, extremely obvious history of horrific abuses of minorities and women, when you are objectively and literally a rapist, when you are to the right of most republicans and are a warmongering austerity ghoul, when you built cages and jailed children on concrete floors with tinfoil blankets and when you seem confused about who you are or where you are then you need to give it 110% No 150%

Biden has done that by going to bed early, calling lids on appearances, refusing to address many of the most pressing and horrific government policies, outright lying to peoples faces and being the ignorant shitheaded prick everyone knew he was while he talks down to women and claims black people are dumb and poor for the 30th time.

Let's see you do as good of a job as he did

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Oh man, I know exactly how this could work and he wouldn't technically be lying.

If the vast portion of the Biden estate was withheld when it came to college tuition so that the younger kids were supposed to be "toughened up" by taking out their own loans and working their own jobs. All while there is a eight figure cushion or a free car or a free house waiting on them. After college is over they get catapulted into one of the highest paying jobs in the country to help with their loans.

Basically the rich roleplaying being poor. They "Suffer" from student debt as a joke basically.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe the real Joe Biden was the rapist we elected along the way

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

World War Mammories posted:

lol I have to wonder if the optimal still-possible path for modern civilization not to collapse in mass climate death involves the US balkanizing into a million pieces

The damage is done already. The only thing the US splitting up would do is maybe save a few more lives at the southern border or avoid a couple pointless offensive actions.

At the southern border if we stay intact we will have the worlds largest military backing up our kill drones/turrets while we just say gently caress it and start openly attacking other countries for their resources. Like "President Trump Jr declares Paraguay will give up it's aquifers or else"

However, If we break up then most of our nonsense will stay in the continental US while the border is guarded by only a couple smaller autonomous regions that are at war with the confederacy / silicon southwest or whatever. I doubt their killbot/drone regime and manpower would be the same as a single united evil empire focusing it's efforts there.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Gods_Butthole posted:

We'll make for a nice tomb planet to excavate some artifacts from.

With what we are doing to the environment there probably won't be a lot left other than weird concentrations of subterranian minerals.

Our best bet is to etch a giant cock on the moon so that can serve as a monument to mankind's hubris

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

:siren: We have reached alert level "Woke Toddler"

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
After the MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION IN HISTORY it's refreshing to see the president digging fifty miles into the Earth's mantle to find the low bar so he can crawl under it like a rapist slug.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
you guys are going to get this thread gassed again because crossposting D&D posts let the crybabies rules lawyer and claim we were helldumping them, which caused Jeffrey to rant about "live posting D&D."

If they want to defend child concentration camps in some of the most disgusting, stupid and hypocritical posting on the entire internet just let their thread stand as a testament to itself that everyone can gawk at.

Pick is the most disgusting poster on these forums though and she should have been permabanned around the time she tried to claim Biden wasn't a rapist because he only used his fingers on Tara Reade but she openly brags about being friends with Jeffrey so the forums are stuck with her.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
If anyone here is going to criticize Biden's kid cages I need to see some kind of diploma or certificate from Fence School. If you aren't a credentialed expert then you should shut the gently caress up.

I can only even make this post because I have 12 credit hours in "Sarcasm" from an accredited university

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Those children are living it up in the Fyre Festival of concentration camps

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Nazi Hitler Drumpfgh imprisons toddlers in cages in concentration death camps like this
But Uncle Joe re-distributes unaccompanied minors to the Cadillac of holding facilities like this

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I'm drunk off my own intellect and my shameless ability to lie to myself extremely easily.

Someone else give me something. The sky is red? Democrats don't suck? Man of Steel is a good movie by a competent director? What else do I need to publicly embarrass myself by being transparently desperate to believe my own obvious lies and hypocritical viewpoints that counteract everything I've ever said but justify what I want to believe?

Sounds like the child death camps minor focused luxury overflow facilities are covered already.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I'm getting fired up like hulk hogan rn. What else needs spun?

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Excelzior posted:

sadly I've been informed you will now receive a $16,000 bill for heart-warming

they'll have to throw me in debtors prison an involuntary currency enforcement training seminar with an open-ended indefinite schedule.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
This is not "Kids in Cages"
This is a "Facility" being "reopened" under existing HHS "Guidelines"

Those guidelines are to put kids in cages

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

That "ITS NAZI PROPAGANDA FROM ORANGE HITLER FORCING THESE CHILDREN TO LOOK UPON HIS FACE BEFORE HE MURDERS THEM" poo poo was immediately dropped once people started looking at the years of photos that had been taken when Obama built them

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Cpt_Obvious posted:

I thought "genocide denial" was a ban-worthy offence?

we regret to inform you that after years spent screaming GENOCIDE CAMPAIGN IN CHILD DEATH CAMPS we have re-tallied the numbers and it is in fact ENFORCED MUSICAL CHAIRS FOR CHILDREN IN OVERFLOW FACILITIES.

Why would you ban people for justifying fun games for children being taken care of in nice facilities we are only now worried about the specifics of?

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
liberals are just fascists that need to lie to themselves about it

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Add

"......And that's why I voted to re-elect Nancy Pelosi as speaker"

to anything AOC says.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
17 reasons why Child Cages would be used by Batman, Tiktok can't believe it

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
hopefully the kids Joe Biden has caged in concentration camps don't start adding "One Nation, Under Balls" as an act of defiance.

Who knows how Joe Biden's concentration camp guards would handle such disrespect.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
hillary clinton gets producer credits on the piss tape for paying steele six figures to fabricate his dossier

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Strep Vote posted:

The political processes in this country are a circus that the bourgeoisie insists is real.

Keep the entertainment coming while the world dies around us, lol.

There have been some issues with the bread recently so they can't let the circuses go out

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
elizabeth warren is some kind of shapeshifting alien that seems to feed on progressives and trying to pretend to be one ironically is her camouflage

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

net work error posted:

Miami mayor also wondering why the detention center that was closed is reopening lol

https://twitter.com/MayorDaniella/status/1364701206082428930

at this rate Biden is going to literally build the wall except it will be considered a good idea now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
#BuildTheWall