Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Thoguh posted:

I dunno, have you seen some of those ghouls?
yeah, pelosi and feinstein are high on adrenochrome all the time please keep up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

They're great friends with friends of Jeffrey Epstein

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

They really LOVE science!

https://twitter.com/BlacklistedNews/status/1358107700459016192

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Homeless Friend posted:

imagine i made that getting gassed 4chan meme but its flavius or crusty pushing the button and cspam in there lol

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

democrats are good because they can tell their voters to eat infected pig poo poo and over half of them will do so and the other half will wring their hands and then also eat pig poo poo 5 minutes later

whereas republican voters will just look for a guy who is also racist but is offering them something

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

please stop everyone, this is a positive place, a place of celebration

Democrats are good at keeping prices low and fires fought by cleverly utilizing the labor of incarcerated peoples
Democrats are good at bringing back slavery!

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Democrats are good because I am being held at gunpoint to say this

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

democrats are good because they keep trying to end social security, which is very widely known by the new york times and msnbc to be racist and sexist, also called "racsexist"

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

the democrats are good because they made Bitcoin good again. Awoouu (wolf howl)

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I just love the Democrats. I really like hanging out with my friends in the county Democratic Party and helping get out the vote for all the hot races. County commissioners court. State House. State Senate. U.S. Congress. U.S. Senate. There are so many to choose from!
:staredog:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

loquacius posted:

even as much as I hate Neera it's still a legitimate LOL that the Biden administration is trying to appoint her to the admin as a favor to the left

like holy poo poo we got so loving owned hahahahaha
they're even madly cackling, just check this out (I'm glad they're enjoying themselves :))

https://twitter.com/BlacklistedNews/status/1358107700459016192
original source that doesn't do twitter for good reason: https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/02/reports/bidens-nominee-for-new-cabinet-level-science-position-is-epstein-linked-geneticist/

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Maya Fey posted:

i have to admit that in the past couple weeks the dems have exceeded my wildest expectations
yes, they exceeded my expectations of cutting social security and medicare right before midterms by considering doing so way before midterms

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Wow! Vice President Mypillow Guy!

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

World War Mammories posted:

okay, please explain this to me like the child I am

trump was... acquitted. right? acquitted means he wasn't found guilty of anything he was charged with, right?

so what the gently caress does this mean?
libs try their hand at making fake news

which is Good, because they're showing the go-getter energy exhibited by the trump crowd :patriot:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

gradenko_2000 posted:

something that bugs me about Pelosi saying that the country needs a strong Republican party (which itself is a reiteration of Biden saying the same thing last month and again back in 2019) is that the Democrats have also been trying to get messaging out calling the GOP the party of QAnon

like what is it guys, are these people crazed lunatics or aren't they?
i know it might be a rhetorical question but by "strong republican party" they obviously mean they want their reagan-era neoconservative warmongering austerity rapist fascists they can hand everything to back and not the faux-populists that have been gaining a foothold (and they've been doing so for good reason, people vote for you if you promise them anything)

this sentiment being expressed while the Democrats have been hollowing out their own party to replace every legislator with neoconservative warmongering austerity rapist fascists ever since Reagan took office is basically a tell that they want a one-party state with two faces, one being slightly more aesthetically woke than the other

*this is good, because with such a one party state they are following the model of the single party of the most successful nationstate this decade, the Chinese Communist Party :china:

Anime Schoolgirl has issued a correction as of 07:15 on Feb 14, 2021

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

The Demilich posted:

I bet the liberals with Harry Potter houses in their bios are having a field day with this.
I haven't seen Parker Molloy's replies but if they were anything like the liberals' responses to Brie they're full of hateful slurs because liberals are chuds with a mask (which is good because chuds are likely voters :))

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

loquacius posted:

Reddit is a perfect place for Facts And Logic types to radicalize each other

It happened with libertarians, it happened with r/atheism, and it's happening with the neoliberal subreddits
is there anything neoliberals turn into other than fascists?

e: i guess if they are former child soldiers they can turn into peter daou. This is Good.

Anime Schoolgirl has issued a correction as of 01:06 on Feb 15, 2021

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Yinlock posted:

the thing libertarians think is wrong is age of consent laws though
that's really something only the more conservative ones believe (of which there are many because conservatives who went "yikes" at the iraq war rebranded themselves as libertarians)

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Dolphin posted:

i always find it weird when people leap to the defense of politicians doing a poo poo job. i suspect they're the same people who get easily pissed off at minimum wage employees
ime they are indeed the very same people

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Raskolnikov38 posted:

also lmao that the succzone would have been saved if fluffdaddy read his drat PMs
that was the best part

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

paranoid randroid posted:

in honor of t*intrunner, i will be assuming the duty of being a tedious hair trigger rear end in a top hat
beans in chili

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Wow! Governor Andrew Yang!

if only he aimed that high :allears:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

ur either not actually a dolphin, or your a liar
I have it on good authority that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQXPbydL_88 :nws:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Lansdowne posted:

I wonder if she's just talking about a phase in period or if they have some wild rear end plan to restrict it to certain sectors or have local cost of living adjustments that is sure to piss everyone off.
hooking it to median income is going to be funny when prop 22 becomes nationwide and everyone except CEOs for some reason now technically have a salary of $0

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

sexual harassment is back on the menu

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

scary ghost dog posted:

give people 5 grand for getting vaxed and give them even more to stay at home if they cant or wont. this website is disgusting with how gleefully it cheers on the deaths of stupid people at the hands of a merciless disease in the face of an uncaring state. the damage being dealt to the unwashed, uneducated precariat is going to cross a near threshold and theyre going to burst like a ripe corpse after a long drop and their guts will splash in the faces of the smug middle classes in the form of fascism and reactionary violence, because the “bleeding hearts” and the “tolerant left” ran out of blood and tolerance and would rather see wrongheaded potential allies trampled by their lack of “personal responsibility” than admit that the only reason theyre different is because they had the right childhood. we should be insisting on our fellow man’s right to cling to survival no matter how stupid or regressive his politics are, enforced by a government designed to ensure the lives of its people. instead this thread has pages and pages of mocking AOC for attending a lavish gala and daring to sell tacky merch. there is no moral high ground here. nobody is proposing solutions because nobody actually cares.
this is a reasonable stance, honestly

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

can you imagine what they'd do if this banner specifically included asian people considering how many liberals are masturbating over war with china

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Kim Bong Chill posted:

I appreciate the earnest reply.

It’s disappointing seeing consistent cowardice from the democrats. However I can tell you that they periodically surprise even the most jaded politics poisoned posters. The problem is progress isn’t fast, bold, or durable. So sometimes it feels like we take a step back or two for a step forward.

If the Democrats were in as lock step as the republicans, they would own the board. From their ground game, to outreach and grassroots, messaging, everything is oppositional and feudal. Republicans had a few core planks, now it’s just fealty to trump. That’s easy to get behind.

You don’t have to lose your soul to make things better. But letting things get worse because you have given up, or you put your ego ahead of what’s needed, is unnecessary.

Things can get better. The Democrats are a vehicle to that until the environment is more conducive to multiple parties, especially with Ranked Choice gaining traction.
do you write puff pieces for jeffrey epstein

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Kim Bong Chill posted:

America. The West. The First World. Yeah, overall it is a force for good with an awful lot of bad - something that accurately describes many things involving humans. There isn’t a secret cabal or smokey back room. The choices made every day across the US or throughout the developed world are, I believe at net positive for humanity.

If America disappeared tomorrow, not the people, the institution / economy / military that represents the interests and identity of America, if it disappeared, the world would be worse off. Not because of American Exceptionalism or any nonsense like that, but because America is indispensable in the current economic and political landscape. America ceasing to exist would result in more chaos, harm, and suffering worldwide than America existing.

You might call it a necessary evil. I think it’s a work in progress.
can i see the puff piece you wrote for jeffrey epstein please

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Shipon posted:

lmao that until covid hit i was doing better under trump than any other point in my life. and knowing how even relatively competent countries like australia and new zealand doing almost everything perfectly are slowly losing the battle i'm not sure hilldawg or even bernie would have handled it much better. china is periodically shutting down ports to stop cases from running out of control and that sort of thing would never be acceptable in any liberal society. the flaws are deep within the structure of this country far beyond what a single person can really influence. yeah trump's dumbass stunts with PPE and tests being withheld were incredibly awful things but in the grand scheme of things that was a drop in the bucket

Between Trump and Biden I think it's pretty safe to say that the presidency doesn't mean much if their cabinet does all the work anyway and we should just admit that we don't actually live in a democracy so we can actually take steps towards a better system
it was really eye opening to find that the chinese political structure is far more egalitarian and democratic than the united states what with the deeper and more direct involvement of the public for electing and delegating officials for chinese local provinces whereas in the US you have several institutional layers of complete unaccountability between you and local politics already, and multiply that by about ten for national politics

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Nichael posted:

what is the argument for the democratic party?

it's "democrat party", sir

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Regarde Aduck posted:

that's literally what cognitive behavioural therapy is about and it works

why do you think people are handling the state of the world differently? It's thought patterns. Or did you actually think they just didn't understand? Like you think the people wallowing in despair despite having cushy work at home jobs somehow have forbidden knowledge that the people with low paying public facing jobs who have had to face pandemic hellworld directly, do not have, allowing them to be naively happy? You think that's how this works?

Most of you are immensely well off and insulated from this trashfire out here and you have the nerve to bleat on about how bad it is. Crack ping motherfucker, you don't know what destitution is, you don't know what real despair is, you a bunch of yospos pretender bitches that got into politics for a hobby then got depressed the moment it didn't go your way.
is this an advertisement for electroshock brain surgery

Anime Schoolgirl has issued a correction as of 10:29 on Oct 20, 2021

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

is cognitive behavioral therapy like what they did to stephen paddock

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

500 good dogs posted:

please tell me that's syq
no, he really is that stupid

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Vim Fuego posted:

wow, I got halfway through and just stsrted cumming a bunch. highly erotic writing, rated thread 5

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Noob Saibot posted:

He fostered a culture of white supremacy that actively hurt black, Native American, Hispanic communities and took corporate profiteering to new heights (which in turn makes it harder and harder for democrats to govern because of their lobbying power and having to undue damage from the republicans administration which wastes time that could be used to push new initiatives forward)
Tara Reade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Lastgirl posted:

how much more of this stupid poo poo do we have to tolerate
until the invasion of the PLA