Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

I see you've already started tweaking Tidus and the ghost kid's characterization. I wonder where that's going...

Ghost kid encouraging Tidus to make plans for the night instead of saying he won't be able to make it... that could actually imply something big.

As for Zanar's narration, I took it as a given that it was coming from those giant TV screens on the skyscrapers. Though why the sports announcer thinks this was a good time to get autobiographical is another matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

Since we're led to believe that what goes on in the innermost chamber is just Yuna praying for hours at a time, there's one possibility that springs to mind for why it took so long the first time.

That being that Valefor was stalling until Tidus showed up, since he's a big part of their plan.

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

You know, it really didn't sink in for me until now that Seymour's promotion was just two weeks before you first see him.

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

And the Al-Bhed Psyches are reportedly so consistantly good that the Goers should never have been in the running at all.

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

Final Fantasy 13 had one basic idea: "What if the protagonists were chosen by an enemy set of crystals for once?" Aside from bad development practices, everything else built up from that starting point, and the fact that the answer they decided on was "They wouldn't be able to handle it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

Wow, our retired Blitzball Captain pal might be one of the more comedic characters in the group, but I've never seen anyone call him Wacko before. (The Auron tutorial)

MightyPretenders fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Mar 13, 2021