Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKirbs
Feb 16, 2018

True reality is on this side of the screen

stab posted:

Yeah like the time I grinded for a bunch of hours to do my capture x10 without saving and for shits and giggles I went "let me go see Home again."

:hurr: :downsowned:

Same, I thought it was triggered in the village rather than the gate so I thought I could get close.

Luckily my Yuna was beefy as hell and I had a few Aeons with Damage Limit Break so I won the damage race

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKirbs
Feb 16, 2018

Falconier111 posted:

Are we talking “lifting regimen from the TDI thread” beefy or just regular beefy?
The Tonberry Tap, I'd also used the 2 exploits to get a ton of levels and spheres early so when I was teleported everyone to Auron's grid for Extract Strength, Yuna's and Lulu's were mostly done with Yuna so I said screw it and sent her down his path. Finished his and Tidus' paths before finishing her's and Lulu's because I forgot.

stab posted:

Learnt a valuable lesson in Mushroom Rock Road.
The first win made me cocky so I thought I'd have a go, did not go well.

TheKirbs
Feb 16, 2018

Falconier111 posted:

So I take the moment to do something very cheeky. Cheer is the first ability Tidus gets, boosting the active party’s Attack and Defense without using MP. With Kimahri and Wakka active and keeping the Scales under control, Tidus is free to keep spamming Cheer and boosting their stats until all three of them can reliably one-shot Sinscales.
If I remember right Cheer can stack a total of 5 times.

:colbert: Weak my friend, simply weak. Everyone know a regular grind will get you 30-40 levels in this fight. And it's where you get Blitz Ace, I mean why else would you grind out Slayer in the tutorial fight with Auron.

TheKirbs
Feb 16, 2018

Falconier111 posted:

I mean, yeah, but how long do fiends last, and how many are generated from any one person? The Fiend Tales seem to want us to think that fiends directly emerge from individuals, which implies a 1:1 ratio and that is :stonklol:

It's not always 1:1, one of the Chimera type Fiend Tales has a whole family become one monster with each one controling a different head.