Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Vote!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Populon posted:

Continue masturbating

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

Plank Walker posted:

the same thing as the rest of you: hand over the list of known posters to my superiors at the bureau and take a sabbatical

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I might try nofap for a while because I hear it's like when you stop smoking weed for a week and then when you smoke weed again you get way way stoneder

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 232 days!
gonna finally start the revolution

how ironic... this place was the final bulwark of the bougousie :devil:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Just gonna post in the forum most similar to cspm, which is fyad

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I will restart cspam in offline mode

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
roll a new de playthrough probably. logic this time

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

C-Spam will never truly close. It will live on, its outline traced in the permanent damage it has done to our minds. Even after we die, its effects will continue to ripple outwards through all future history

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
lurk imp zone

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Lol at all the qcs incels getting mad about probes, prob

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I'll get real mad irl

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Lol at all the qcs incels getting mad about probes, prob

this freaks gonna bring meltdown may into june, calling it now

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
:laugh: rent free

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
im biding my time until every other star haver on cspam is gone so i can Kick Everyone's rear end

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

nice meltdown loser

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

a Loving Dog posted:

nice meltdown loser

Please practice mindfulness while cspan still exists.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Please practice mindfulness while cspan still exists.

A mind full of Ness, the child protagonist from. Earthbound? What am I, a mod?

gudetama
Apr 1, 2021
At this point? Jeffrey should reinvest some of the money into hiring someone who does community management as a professional. Either as an actual paid position or as a consultant to bring in and help them figure out a system that works. Everything seems incredibly hosed and no one on the mod team seems to have the skills needed to fix it and the userbase as a whole isn't going to have an answer. Bring in a professional because again, none of these are new problems and lots of other communities have solved them.

In short, asking the people complaining on how to fix it is part of how we get into these messes. None of us know how to fix it, if we did it would of been done a long time ago. The admin team needs to reach out and try to find the answers themselves, preferably from an expert.

gudetama
Apr 1, 2021
Jeffrey hire a pro I'm begging you dude

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

please tell me thats a copypasta

gudetama
Apr 1, 2021

a Loving Dog posted:

please tell me thats a copypasta

😘

gudetama has issued a correction as of 16:20 on Jun 1, 2021

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

gudetama posted:

Jeffrey hire a pro I'm begging you dude

Laughing that all the D&D mods earnestly suggested this

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

gudetama posted:

At this point? Jeffrey should reinvest some of the money into hiring someone who does community management as a professional. Either as an actual paid position or as a consultant to bring in and help them figure out a system that works. Everything seems incredibly hosed and no one on the mod team seems to have the skills needed to fix it and the userbase as a whole isn't going to have an answer. Bring in a professional because again, none of these are new problems and lots of other communities have solved them.

In short, asking the people complaining on how to fix it is part of how we get into these messes. None of us know how to fix it, if we did it would of been done a long time ago. The admin team needs to reach out and try to find the answers themselves, preferably from an expert.

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pete Buttfucker

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
I already tried to escape this place and ended up reregging, I assume I'll just constantly reread old threads and write my funny jokes in a notepad file

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
guess I gotta be a cop or something is that how it works?

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

pieuvre armement posted:

Pete Buttfucker

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nodding pensively and adding this to my list of things you are NOT allowed to say in the funny politics forum

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

cuck schumer :twisted:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

TheSlutPit posted:

cuck schumer :twisted:

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Prolly mow the lawn

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

TheSlutPit posted:

Nodding pensively and adding this to my list of things you are NOT allowed to say in the funny politics forum

Peep that rap sheet. It's a bad bit they're trying to get to stick, and it's not and it's kinda sad how dedicated they are to it.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
finally get these skid marks out of my jeans

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Lib and let die posted:

Peep that rap sheet. It's a bad bit they're trying to get to stick, and it's not and it's kinda sad how dedicated they are to it.

Pete Buttfucker

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

please peep the rap sheet. the man has been probated by the dumbest motherfuckers alive, repeatedly. a truly sick troll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I always went with 'Bootychug' but I'm no professional joker so it's probably not funny idk